roman dolidze manosphere lifestyle

ArtardFiesta

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Might be tmz, but plenty of people talk about sean's open relationship so figured there might be interest in this.

Roman dolidze is in a one ended open relationship. meaning he can have multiple gfs.

He is married and has a kid. WMMA fighter Cheyanne Vlismas cheated on her husband with him and moved to Georgia to be with Roman after filing for divorce. Cheyanne Vlismas is now pregnant. Both Cheyanne and his wife live with Roman. His wife is assisting Cheyanne during his pregnancy. So for all intents and purposes Roman pretty much has 2 wives at home.

I guess Roman gets a pass and is celebrated on sherdog for his lifestyle because unlike sean, his other women are not allowed to sleep with other men.

Last edited:
As long as all the involved parties are fully informed consenting adults who aren't being taken advantage of, I don't have a problem with what either O'Malley or Dolidze are doing. It's not my preference, but it's also not my life and I'm not here to go out of my to yuck someone else's yum.

That's not Romain's child, Cheyanne is pregnant with.
It's all of our child.
Paganism has made a massive come back and nobody has seemed to notice, or they are just afraid to point it out.

@ArtardFiesta

But for real though… where did you get this information?

His wife and Cheyanne are cool like that?!

Like what is the source. I need to know

based on comments from her pregnancy annoucement video which was done batami georgia, she was with a women who is his wife. this prompted me to look up his martial status and he apparently has a daughter with this women. He is still married.

I hope someone is checking up on the JP Buys guy. this sort of stuff can trigger him into using heroin, commit suicide or just do the mass shooter route.

Isn't this the chick who got head and arm throwed like 100 times and threatened to attack the other girl after a fight in the parking lot? Roman likes them classy

She threatened to follow her home, too, if I remember right.

One of the weirdest soccer mom-type exchanges I've seen in the UFC.

That reminds me of Louis Thereoux documentary where he interviewed people who had those kind of relationships

a lot of them, or at least some of them, definitely seemed forced into it by the GF/BF and just stuck in that situation and was afraid to be single again or something, quite sad

131101770_2724478841215314_8950541516426137988_n.jpg

goat shit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back