Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Nah ... I'll pass
Never liked her & her attitude in MMA
But I hope she does well in WWE or whatever she does
I am no "hater" ... I can dislike like a MoFo though
BS.
We know you secretly is a Frittata.
You certainly is part of the eskimo brotherhood.

Who gave a fuck about Chyna? Or Steve Blackman, or Nathan Jones. The last 2 names were not big WWE guys, but they still got signed because they had a gimmick, and that's my point. Cyborg has a selling point. WWE are not like the UFC. They are happy to take talent that are a blank canvas, then make them stars.
Cyborg DOESNT have a selling point. All she did was fuckin complain all the time,which she still does. Shes basically complaining about Rondas's success,and tryina throw shade,to get herself paid,just like she been doing in her mma "career"

WWE fans dont care about the fight that never happened. It has no historical basis in the WWE.

Ronda was the one who won the medal,and won the belt that anyone heard about while Cyborg autstically shrieked in the distance,or on twitter

Tryna make money off Ronda's name. It never ends.

rouseymania.jpg

{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]{<hhh]
Wood
Drunk driving a lifted dodge ram roalling coal to the bolivian.

It’s the so called “ haters” ( people who obsess over her) who are shoving it down there own throats . You can’t stalk her and post about everything she does than get mad that she’s “being shoved down your throat” . You guys make and click on the threads, if she upsets you then don’t make or click on her threads.. pretty simple.. you do it to yourselves
I didn't make this thread. I also hate Ronda rousey. Your point= not valid.

her mic skills are shit but getting better but her in ring skills is preety good, she can only get better and this is coming from some one who laughed his ass off after her loss.
Shes also been doing this for like 2 years total.

Shes obviously an incredible athlete. Her ring skills already are better than any girl ive seen wrestling. Until now its just been about hot girls, not girls with actual athletisism.

Ken Shamrock was never WWE champ though...
Becuse when he was competing they had Shawn Michaels, Brett Hart, Stone Cold, Undertaker, and Kain. Those guys passed around the belt.

I couldnt name a current female WWE star. Its not a fair comparison.

Shamrock had title fights with the rock during wrestlings attitude boom

Back