Ronda Rousey to the WWE

source.gif
Blatant fence grab.

Should have been a one point deduction and restarted to continue the beating.

So they gonna" pay her millions to stand around and mutter out 5 sentences every event?
U don't see what they do for Brock he is lucky asf jumps around the ring while someone does the talking and has five minute matches with two moves

She has the right personality and mean mug for WWE.

As soon as the RR going to wwe rumblings happened I figured she'd return at WrestleMania.. she won't be one and done, but if they do decide the four horsewomen that may be one and done. Shayna will prob stick around and Ronda will do Brock Lesnar style events

i figured shes so rich she doesnt have to work anymore, and i thought she'd liek to avoid the spotlight
but maybe its fun for her
go ronda
your mma legacy is still untouched

Well I can’t be mad at her getting money. It will help her improve her acting long term and if she’s good and wants to do it, Vince will eventually bankroll a wwe style film

Good for her. I am interested to see what her moves will be and her finisher. Probably an armbar, lol.

FFS!

they are going to ruin the WWE by showing her ugly face
anyway, she has had enough practice, lets stop pretending she fought legit competition, most of her opponents were part time entertainers just coming to collect the paycheck by Lorenzo/Dana

Her opponents aren't as bad as you put it, her problem was that standard in WMMA has improved. Shayna Bazler who was a decent name couldn't make it in TUF and got released recently. Nunes didn't look like champion material a few years ago but her game improved alot especially after seeing what she did against Shevchenko.

Honestly her only way of winning a fight

Fake fighting suits her a lot better. More money(maybe) less brain damage(for sure, she was getting Ko'd bad).

They could n make her a great heel. Her heat would beer legendary. Ric Flair- Honky Tonk Man level heat. I mean, look at all that fucking marks in this thread alone...

how is this breaking news on an mma forum? She doesn't fight and the wwe isn't mma

She will embarrass herself in WWE.

Wrong career move. Again.

How is Travis Browne going to feel when Ronda has to make out with Vince Mcmahon for a skit, Vince always gets to break in the new meat

Never before in my life have I wanted to be Vince McMahon.

Till now! Damnnnnnnn

Back