Law Ronna McDaniel - Hire, Defame, Fired... by NBC News - How Big Is Her Settlement Going to be?

How was she defamed?

Watch the tons of videos online. There are compilations of NBC "talent" shitting on her for 1/2 hour and questioning her character, integrity, qualifications, and more. All her legal team needs to do is start deposing the on air hacks and management and it's a wrap. They won't be able to write a check fast enough.

Watch the tons of videos online. There are compilations of NBC "talent" shitting on her for 1/2 hour and questioning her character, integrity, qualifications, and more. All her legal team needs to do is start deposing the on air hacks and management and it's a wrap. They won't be able to write a check fast enough.

what did they say about her that wasnt true?

Those calculations are done in various ways. She may very well be able to make the case that they destroyed her future earnings for a decade. That plus treble damages that is often applied will put this waaaaaaaaaaaay up there. But, to be fair... it really matters not. All they have to do is subpoena and prepare to depose the on air "talent" and management and NBC will write an enormous check to avoid the slaughter and complete destruction of their "news" division.
Do you really believe that stuff?

I think most likely there is no grounds at all for any kind of suit and that's all just wishful thinking. Like I said, if there is some guaranteed pay, she'll probably get it without a fight, and if there isn't, she won't get anything.

Then what were they (the host) crying about instead of welcoming her to their shows to tear her apart.
They felt that it was disrespectful to the newsroom to spend 300K on someone with no built in audience at a time when newsrooms are being trimmed. Disagree or not, it's certainly a valid complaint.
Rince Piebus (sp?) apparently did a good job.

Says alot that Michael Steele is now a regular guest on MSNBC.

McDaniel is undoubtedly the worst.

Those are the three who are most recent.
My point is worst is a little overblown unless you're a political scientist who studies this stuff.

Not every political operator needs to be the best or worst ever. Most are just fairly mediocre, like their predecessors.

I'll also note that Michael Steele was mostly kicked out because he told the GOP that it was cannabilizing its chances at winning elections long term by catering to its base. And here were are with the GOP being able to win only 1 popular vote for the presidency in...30 years?

Someone should tell those lawyers to look into Sherdog then. Saying mean things about someone is hardly enough for the very high bar of defamation.

They felt that it was disrespectful to the newsroom to spend 300K on someone with no built in audience at a time when newsrooms are being trimmed. Disagree or not, it's certainly a valid complaint.

My point is worst is a little overblown unless you're a political scientist who studies this stuff.

Not every political operator needs to be the best or worst ever. Most are just fairly mediocre, like their predecessors.

I'll also note that Michael Steele was mostly kicked out because he told the GOP that it was cannabilizing its chances at winning elections long term by catering to its base. And here were are with the GOP being able to win only 1 popular vote for the presidency in...30 years?

They felt it was disrespect to have anyone on their channel that disagrees with them.

They felt it was disrespect to have anyone on their channel that disagrees with them.
What audience was McDaniel going to bring in exactly?

She's hated by her party and disdained my moderates and damn near anyone else for having no moral fiber.

What audience was McDaniel going to bring in exactly?

She's hated by her party and disdained my moderates and damn near anyone else for having no moral fiber.

Sounds like she would be the perfect person to have so they can destroy her.

Its says alot when somebody gets to keep their position, which whole purpose is to help Republicans win elections, and never was successful in the first place so she should have been fired after 2018, yet was still able to keep her position (thanks Trump) for 2020 and 2022.

And she spent hundreds of thousands every year on airfare and flowers on herself. Perks for doing a job badly.

Does she go to another Republican organization to help them win elections? Nope, she goes to the leftist propaganda outlets for the payday.

It doesn't tale a 'political scientist' to figure out she never should have been hired in 2017, or fired after 2018, and it speaks so much she kept her job after 2020 & 2022.

Holy fuck I could only wish Democrats were as incompetent as the Republicans.
I wish we could infiltrate conservatives into the Democrat party and sabatoge them from within.

So you're admitting she isn't pulling in any new audiences? That's kind of the point of on air talent. Get asses in seats, preferably new ones.

They would increase their viewing just in liberals tuning in to see her destroyed on TV.

Of course if everyone was scared of her or she took them down that would kill their ratings.

They would increase their viewing just in liberals tuning in to see her destroyed on TV.

Of course if everyone was scared of her or she took them down that would kill their ratings.
You're really overestimating how much liberals would care about McDaniel. What would there even be to destroy? McDaniels is a wholly uninteresting on-air talent because she brings nothing to the table: no audience, no insights, no positions. Nothing. It'd be just a lot of backtracking and explaining that while she used to think X, she really now thinks Y.

You can get plenty of shock jobs for less than $300K.
Its says alot when somebody gets to keep their position, which whole purpose is to help Republicans win elections, and never was successful in the first place so she should have been fired after 2018, yet was still able to keep her position (thanks Trump) for 2020 and 2022.
You realize how sickenly loyal to Trump she was? Again, buck stops at the top, so why even point figures at anyone other than the de facto party leader?
Does she go to another Republican organization to help them win elections? Nope, she goes to the leftist propaganda outlets for the payday.
What GOP organizations are hiring and offering six figure contracts right now?
Holy fuck I could only wish Democrats were as incompetent as the Republicans.
I wish we could infiltrate conservatives into the Democrat party and sabatoge them from within.
Bro McDaniel and the Romneys are conservative. George Romney is a legendary Republican who was able to draw appeal from across the political spectrum. That's more than nearly any GOP politician today.

Imagine behaving as if someone who literally helped try to subvert the democratic process is owed a platform.

Imagine further a workplace listening to the discontent of their employees because they don't want to be associated with an insurrectionist/election denier being painted in a negative light.

And this from the people who say their opposition portrays themselves as "perpetual victims" too much.

Last edited:
You realize how sickenly loyal to Trump she was? Again, buck stops at the top, so why even point figures at anyone other than the de facto party leader?

She's a fucking Romney. Do I really need to remind you of that?

And its disgusting Trump has so much tollerance for her repeated failures, which were intentional.

What GOP organizations are hiring and offering six figure contracts right now?
The GOP itself.
Not not to complete failures.

Bro McDaniel and the Romneys are conservative
<JonesLaugh>

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Cool. Since there's so much evidence, how about providing a video clip, or a quote of something SPECIFIC that was said about her that was defamatory instead of dancing around the question like you've been doing for the last 4 posts. You made the claim. Back it up.

Whatever, but...

How did MSNBC not see the shit storm coming? What were the reasons they hired her in the first place? Trump talked shit about her? Is that all it took? She was the RNC chair for years. Did they think people(their people) would just forget that?

I don't know if she's gonna win a lawsuit or anything, but my God, that is some extreme incompetence. Like, it's not a Pro-Wrestling organization, where you get a boost from poaching the other team's players. Their audience was clearly not gonna like this. Nor would their activist hosts, who would have to try to explain to their mentally ill audience why they hired the former RNC chair as a paid contributor.

What a bunch of stupid children.

Fine with that, but whatever Maddow and Psaki have seems so much worse. More like Ebola.
Literally never watch that channel. The one I've seen clips of is Maddow and I'd say she and Carlson should have babies and hope for moderates but then I wouldn't be sure which of the two would get pregnant... <{Heymansnicker}>

She's a fucking Romney. Do I really need to remind you of that?
By any reasonable historical read, George and Mitt Romney were moderate conservatives. There's no fucking way to argue George Romney of all people wasn't conservative.
The GOP itself.
Not not to complete failures.
The GOP isn't an org that magically hires, it's composed of several affiliates. Which one?
And its disgusting Trump has so much tollerance for her repeated failures, which were intentional.
Aside from being a dogshit fundraiser who was tasked with fundraising for a party with incredibly unpopular politics, what did she fail at doing exactly? And I don't mean elections, I mean literally, tell me what she did that she shouldn't have, or vice versa. She was a lockstep defender of Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back