Media Rose apologizes to fans

willy-wonka-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir.gif

WMMA sucks, that's why I skipped this fight all together. And judging from how Sherdoggers are talking about the fight, looks like I made the right choice.

She's just looking for more coddling lol. She feels like a shitty human being? Lol she wants everyone to pat her on the back and say it's ok don't worry about it. She should have just not said anything lol

I think it's safe to say a lot of people are never bothering with another wmma fight ever again.

People are really stupid, acting like she really had much of an idea of knowing what the fight was like from the outside in the moment. The truly fucked up part is the majority of you bitching about how "she doesn't deserve your forgiveness" illegally streamed the PPV anyways so it didn't cost you anything but measly half hour of your life.

If you actually paid and that was the fight you wanted to see, then you have a legitimate complaint. If you illegally streamed the PPV and are saying shit like that, you are just acting like an entitled petulant child.

I really don't see why it's hard to believe that when she actually got a chance to watch the fight that she realized it sucked. It did suck badly. You can't watch it and not think that. She has never had a fight in her career that sucked. It would make you feel like shit to realize you lost your title like that; and disappoint all of your fans with such a performance.

You can't expect a fighter to know just what it was like to see it as an observer in the moment because, despite throwing very few committal strikes, she was always moving around with the plan of not getting taken down and counter shots. It was a bad plan sure, but when you're focused on it in the middle of a serious fight, you aren't going to be seeing just how shit it is from the outside. Especially not when your corner is not going to be brutally honest with you.

"feel like a shitty human being" over cage fighting BS. She needs help, not the kind she's already getting.

She's going to have to elaborate on "why" she thought she fucked up.

If she thought she let down her fans just because: 1) she lost the decision (and belt), then 2) she learned nothing.

I'm hoping she watched the fight back with full commentary from Rogan & Jon (less from Cormier, since he was still somewhat defending Rose). For a fighter, it was pretty damn scathing.

Rose got too many "yes" men like Pat Barry telling her she can't do no wrong, and hyping her up. So glad she lost the belt on this, because the opposite result would have reinforced this terrible performance. This kind of bullshit maneuver where you coast all 5 rounds, and then go for the takedown at the very end needs to go, and the loss of the championship belt is the proper comeuppance.

This is the best women's division, according to WMMA fanboys. The straw weight division is not very good.

Back