• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

America is a great country, lot's of jealous people posting here. Rose is not Nationally Lithuanian, she is nationally American. She is genetically/ethnically Lithuanian. Not a hard concept for me at least.

It is natural to identify with your ethnic origins, especially if you have recent family members born and raised there.

Any questions or ways I can help some of you confused people posting on this thread?

Lol she has to because with all the shit she’s been talking she needs to seem legitimate in her anger. Totally a cover her ass move.

The amount of immaturity that spreads through any Rose related topic nowadays is on another level.
These men don't fuck or train or eat right or do shit except complain about wmma and spread gossip anonymously and post dumbass sherdog Smilie's

{<BJPeen}

l@nd0

I can guarantee you that the UFC pressured her into doing this. The UFC is really big on broadening the brand's global appeal, if they see anything about you that makes you stand out from just being a regular boring American person they'll try to market it

Didn’t she pull out of the fight she had when Chiesa bit his lip after Conors bus incident? Real Thuggish...

I did. This is why I don’t say dumb shit like “Namajunas is a native american surname”.

Dude seriously delete that post before more people see it.
Never said it IS an american surename.

Very moody today huh?

I asked you if Namajunas sounds American to you and you said “Yes. Native american actually”.
Yes? You can´t deal with that, it´s eating you up, can´t accept other peoples opinions?

Yes? You can´t deal with that, it´s eating you up, can´t accept other peoples opinions?

That is not an opinion, that is pure ignorance.

It is like saying that Nakamura is a Norwegian surname.

I know it’s hard for Americans to believe but in reality, people will always identify with their ethnicity first before the country they were born or grew up in.
Actually it is easy for murrcans to understand, as the plastic identity is typically an american thing.

Back