Rose what happen 2 you

From a marketing standpoint, this was just a horrible move on Rose’s part. Might’ve been cool as a one time thing but idk about keeping it that way for good.

I know, I know....I shouldn’t be bitching about the way somebody chooses to look but goddammit it’s too obvious not to point out.

Not once in my life have I ever seen a smoking hot girl and said to myself “Man...she’d be sooo much more attractive if she cut her hair off.”

I never got a boner during that GI Jane movie and Demi Moore is hot as fuck. I rest my case.

Last edited:
What had happened was, she had got sick of losers like you (& me?) constantly gawking at her.

What had happened was, she had got sick of losers like you (& me?) constantly gawking at her.
little did she know, she would just attract the attention of perverts like me. Lose the losers and here I am!

She looks like her pics belong in a before / after feminism meme.

Not digging it. She seems pretty positive and cool though.

Amazing how judgemental most of you are toward a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER choosing to shave her head, let alone anyone in general. Bunch of straight up children in this thread.

She was cute then and she's cute now.

Just like you remain confused about your sexual orientation.

<bball1>
Speak for yourself. She doesn’t look very cute to me anymore either . Hair styles do impact your looks you know. A lot of men don’t like women with hair that resembles men. That’s perfectly fine it’s a personal preference. I’m pretty sure rose doesn’t give a fuck so who cares really ?

Some people risk their lives for a few years in order to have a better one later.

Some people cut their hair for a few years to have a better one later.

beautiful girl indeed
beautiful hair too, i dont get the change of looks from blondie to baldie.
im sure shes aware of my opinion on these boards though, and might grew some hair in no time
she was worried about her hair thinning from constantly pulling out while training......when she quits fighting, she'll grow it back

She was cute then and she's cute now.

Just like you remain confused about your sexual orientation.

<bball1>
How's it at all weird to like girls with long hair? I get why she cut it, it's not practical for a fighter. But she was definitely more glamorous earlier in her career.

I'm pretty sure she'll grow it out again when she retires.

I guess in fighting its practical to keep it super short.
But the reality of women in sports is that sex sells, and she would be more popular with long hair.
Bit of a failed opportunity to maximise her popularity and earnings.

Well, she did a good job singing for connor...maxresdefault.jpg

Rose identifies as a cis man (he/his). Stop assuming genders motherfuckers!!

She looks like your average school shooter now

Amazing how judgemental most of you are toward a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER choosing to shave her head, let alone anyone in general. Bunch of straight up children in this thread.

You need to put yourself in check.

From a marketing standpoint, this was just a horrible move on Rose’s part.

Has Rose's ambition to be champion suffered for any lack of marketing? What she wants more than anything else, it seems, is to be champion, and what she seems to think she needs to get that done is to train hard and with focus. As long as her "look" doesn't keep her from getting a title shot (and it doesn't seem to have hindered her in that respect at all), it isn't hindering her efforts to win the belt. She probably figures that being distracted by marketing and publicity concerns actually works against achieving her goal right now more than it helps.

If you really think it's a man's place to try dictating what the fuck a woman can do with her own body, I pray you don't have any daughters.

You are the whitest of knights.

Having an opinion that a particular woman looks better with long hair is not "dictating" what a woman can do with her own body, it's just an opinion or personal preference.

However, if you are a parent with underage daughters, you most certainly can dictate how they present themselves. It's called good parenting.

If she kept the hair she could do dancing with the stars too.only problem would be the excessive crying

2cz1xly.jpg

I blame Patrick Barry
She's real. Refreshingly real.

She did what PVZ promised to do.

I hope she gets the upset on Saturday but obviously that will be super difficult.

There's nothing wrong with how she looks now lol. Still one of my favs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back