Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

25188606_10210814777426826_1953349554_n.jpg

Please leave the crappy memes to the Michele Obama Masturbation thread. Thank you.

Here's a fact: 30 year old men dating teenagers is creepy as fuck and not ok. It's weird that this is apparently not universally understood.
I think men who want to use women's restrooms are "Creepy" but apparently liberals like yourself disagree.

I think men who want to transform into "women" are creepy but again my dislike does not make the act illegal.

Learn to argue with your BRAIN instead of your emotions.

He is accused of groping multiple underage girls, and has been using the defense of an obviously guilty man for weeks.....

Wait, 1 thing at a time. How many underage girls is he accused of groping?

I'm just curios to see if you'll tell the truth or even bothered to read the allegations.

But, but, but Billy Bob and Margaret Sue remember hearing it was true.

I believe the 30 people that "remember" it
one time someone told me that someone told them that hille guy touched a goat. it's true or else their friend wouldn't have told that one guy ti was true

Wait, 1 thing at a time. How many underage girls is he accused of groping?

I'm just curios to see if you'll tell the truth or even bothered to read the allegations.

He hit on Leigh Corfman when she was 14, and weeks later she accuses him of forcefully kissing her, and then undressed and molested her.

Beverly Young Nelson claims he made sexual comments at her when she was 15, and molested her when she was 16.

Did you miss the part about looking for a wife?

You partisan hacks can say what you like, but if he didn't try to have sex with them like the girls claim then he broke no laws.

Partisan hacks? It's you guys who are actually in here defending a guy who dated teenage girls when he was basically old enough to be their father. And now we're down to the "it's technically not illegal" defense. Legal or not, dating teenage girls when you're in your 30s is plain and simply wrong, the fact that you're alleging he was looking for a wife doesn't make it any better. So is it cool now for a bunch of grown men to scout out high schools like "It's cool, we're just doing some preliminary scout work, we'll be back once they're legal"?

30 people talking about his rep, a police officer talking about his rep and to watch him at the mall, alongside 9 accusers, and an extremely dishonest guilty defense by Moore.

You seem to have a dog in this fight, which is disturbing.

No dog, my wife was 4 years older than me.

Tell me more about these 9 accusers - 4 are over 18.

3 didn't accuse him of anything except being a gentleman.

3 more accused him of asking them out on dates if their parent approved.

And of couse this discredited mall ban.

Why don't you guys want to talk about the 2 actual allegations?

I think men who want to use women's restrooms are "Creepy" but apparently liberals like yourself disagree.

I think men who want to transform into "women" are creepy but again my dislike does not make the act illegal.

Learn to argue with your BRAIN instead of your emotions.

How ironic that the guy who commits three logical fallacies in 2 sentences is trying to teach me how to argue. Go read a book.

one time someone told me that someone told them that hille guy touched a goat. it's true or else their friend wouldn't have told that one guy ti was true

I've heard the same thing from a very reliable source that doesn't want their name revealed.

It's definitely true.

No dog, my wife was 4 years older than me.

Tell me more about these 9 accusers - 4 are over 18.

3 didn't accuse him of anything except being a gentleman.

3 more accused him of asking them out on dates if their parent approved.

And of couse this discredited mall ban.

Why don't you guys want to talk about the 2 actual allegations?

Well, the women over 18, their situations, while not illegal, show he is a creep. Pushing himself on women in such a manner is not acceptable, but probably was in bama in the 70s, at least for creeps like him.

"3 didn't accuse him of anything except being a gentleman."

This tells me all I need to know.

He hit on Leigh Corfman when she was 14, and weeks later she accuses him of forcefully kissing her, and then undressed and molested her.

Beverly Young Nelson claims he made sexual comments at her when she was 15, and molested her when she was 16.

So TWO is the word you're trying to avoid using.

Go ahead and use the word. The honesty will make you feel better.

How ironic that the guy who commits three logical fallacies in 2 sentences is trying to teach me how to argue. Go read a book.
Again, nothing you say is rational or intelligent.

In fact, my guess is you don't even KNOW what a logical fallacy actually IS. You probably heard the word and want to make yourself sound intelligent.

Partisan hacks? It's you guys who are actually in here defending a guy who dated teenage girls when he was basically old enough to be their father. And now we're down to the "it's technically not illegal" defense. Legal or not, dating teenage girls when you're in your 30s is plain and simply wrong, the fact that you're alleging he was looking for a wife doesn't make it any better. So is it cool now for a bunch of grown men to scout out high schools like "It's cool, we're just doing some preliminary scout work, we'll be back once they're legal"?

Umm, in Alabama they were legal.

Hey, I never said it wasn't creepy. Just admit that and drop the whole pretense of this rapey pedo charge without proof.

Last edited:
Well, the women over 18, their situations, while not illegal, show he is a creep. Pushing himself on women in such a manner is not acceptable, but probably was in bama in the 70s, at least for creeps like him.

"3 didn't accuse him of anything except being a gentleman."

This tells me all I need to know.

He's a creep for dating 18yo girls? Make your mind up, earlier he was a creep for molesting minors and getting banned from the mall.

He talked to the 22yo after she declined a date. Really pushing himself on others there.

The 28yo was supposedly groped the day Moore gave custody of her child to her mother and the mother would have been in the same room while this groping supposedly happened.

Still don't want to discuss the actual allegations? Probably because you; and others, have used these rumors and lies to "prove" he's guilty.

He's a creep for dating 18yo girls? Make your mind up, earlier he was a creep for molesting minors and getting banned from the mall.

He talked to the 22yo after she declined a date. Really pushing himself on others there.

The 28yo was supposedly groped the day Moore gave custody of her child to her mother and the mother would have been in the same room while this groping supposedly happened.

Still don't want to discuss the actual allegations? Probably because you; and others, have used these rumors and lies to "prove" he's guilty.

He's a creep for forcing himself on women, whether or not they are of age.

Didn't democratic senator, and hillary clinton mentor robert byrd filibuster the covil rights act for something like 14 h

Not aware of this thread.... link? It's for a friend

In your opinion, does a scumfuck like Hilary represent all Democratic representatives since the 1960s?

Back