Roy Nelson said Big Nog had metal plates in his face

So your saying you can have a plate in your hands or elbows which causes more damage but not in your face? I don't see the logic in that.
OK, so why hasn't everyone that fought Nog broke their hands?

No reason for hostility pal. Have a beer.

TwgGwGQ.png

<mma4>

Hey that's actually not a bad idea. Think I will!

Cheers sherbro :)

OK, so why hasn't everyone that fought Nog broke their hands?
You're the one that was saying that it causes more damage so I was using your logic to prove a point now you seem to be arguing with yourself..

If fighters can have plates in their hands and elbows, feet or shins I don't see why the face is any different.

You're the one that was saying that it causes more damage so I was using your logic to prove a point now you seem to be arguing with yourself..

I'd fighters can have plates in their hands and elbows or shins I don't see why the face is any different.
No, it was Roy who said it caused damage and I was doubting that. He said he broke both hands because Nog has metal implants in his face. Roy also said it was from his accident as a kid, which also doesn't make sense since his face has grown a lot since then, and it was a rib/liver injury.

As I said on the first page of this thread: There may be another explanation, like a plate in part of his head or body that would never affect punching, and Roy ran with it.

No, it was Roy who said it caused damage and I was doubting that. He said he broke both hands because Nog has metal implants in his face. Roy also said it was from his accident as a kid, which also doesn't make sense since his face has grown a lot since then, and it was a rib/liver injury.

As I said on the first page of this thread: There may be another explanation, like a plate in part of his head or body that would never affect punching, and Roy ran with it.
You're not making much sense. The post I quoted of yours said that if Big Nog has a metal plate in his face then he would have broken everyone's hands so you obviously think that metal plates cause more damage. I then brought up the fact that fighters have had metal plates in their hands, elbows, shins and feet so why wouldn't it be allowed to have a metal plate in the face if it was to repair damage just like it's allowed to other parts of the body. Then you said you don't think it causes more damage when you replied to me so you seem like you don't even know what your own opinion is.

Roy also said it was from his accident as a kid, which also doesn't make sense since his face has grown a lot since then, and it was a rib/liver injury.

To be fair, Roy said something about the plates being from "either the accident, or, you know....." And he kind of trailed off and didn't elaborate. like he wasn't sure if the plates were from the accident as a kid or from something else. Just sayin.

You're not making much sense. The post I quoted of yours said that if Big Nog has a metal plate in his face then he would have broken everyone's hands so you obviously think that metal plates cause more damage. I then brought up the fact that fighters have had metal plates in their hands, elbows, shins and feet so why wouldn't it be allowed to have a metal plate in the face if it was to repair damage just like it's allowed to other parts of the body. Then you said you don't think it causes more damage when you replied to me so you seem like you don't even know what your own opinion is.
I understand that it doesn't make sense to you because you are not comprehending what I am saying. Read my last post again. I don't need to keep typing the same for your benefit.

I understand that it doesn't make sense to you because you are not comprehending what I am saying. Read my last post again. I don't need to keep typing the same for your benefit.
Go back and look at the first post I replied to, what you wrote in that post doesn't make sense. You somehow wrote the opposite of what you meant.

To be fair, Roy said something about the plates being from "either the accident, or....." And he didn't elaborate. like he wasn't sure if it was from the accident as a kid or from something else. Just sayin.
Roy is drawing a clear connection between his hands being broken and Nog's alleged metal plates.

Interesting how Frank Mir didn't break his hands.

Go back and look at the first post I replied to, what you wrote in that post doesn't make sense. You somehow wrote the opposite of what you meant.
That's what I mean, you are didn't understand.

Roy is drawing a clear connection between his hands being broken and Nog's alleged metal plates.

Yes I know. That has zero to do with what I just said. I'm saying Roy mentioned the accident as a possible cause of the plates. But the way he says it, it's clear he wasn't sure if that was for sure when nog got the plates.

That's what I mean, you are didn't understand.
You really need to proof read your posts. Of course I didn't undeterstand you wrote the opposite of what you meant and act like it's my fault for not understanding.

Yes I know. That has zero to do with what I just said.
And it has everything to do with what I am saying and is exactly my point.

You still haven't been able to answer why everyone didn't get broken hands fighting Nog.

As far as what you said about me Googling things- I did a ChatGTP query and learned all about plates yesterday when I saw this thread, so none of this is news, which is why I say on the very first page:
There may be another explanation, like a plate in part of his head or body that would never affect punching, and Roy ran with it.

You really need to proof read your posts. Of course I didn't undeterstand you wrote the opposite of what you meant and act like it's my fault for not understanding.
I never faulted you; I just said you were missing the point. Anyway, I'm done with this silly word game.

And it has everything to do with what I am saying and is exactly my point.

You still haven't been able to answer why everyone didn't get broken hands fighting Nog.

As far as what you said about me Googling things- I did a ChatGTP query and learned all about plates, so none of this is news, which is why I say on the very first page:
There may be another explanation, like a plate in part of his head or body that would never affect punching, and Roy ran with it.

I'ma be honest bro....I don't think you even watched the video before you started posting. And it seems like you still haven't. Because no one should need this much stuff explained to them. I mean no offense btw

Not everyone hits hard as Roy Nelson? idk

and tbh I don't know who all did or didn't break their hands fighting big nog. maybe they all did, for all I know.

I'ma be honest bro....I don't think you even watched the video before you started posting. And it seems like you still haven't. Because no one should need this much stuff explained to them. I mean no offense btw
Hiding and moving the goalpost?

Not everyone hits hard as Roy Nelson? idk

and tbh I don't know who all did or didn't break their hands fighting big nog. maybe they all did, for all I know.
That's a pretty pathetic explanation. CC and many others hit harder than Roy.

Back