Rumor: Conor McGregor knocked out in sparring

Translation

giphy.gif

No please god please no it didn't happen

YEAHHHHHHHH

but mayweather is a foot shorter and far smaller...when will people realize that conor put an ass whoopin on nate...conor only lost the first fight cause it was last minute...when both had a full training camp, conor whooped that ass....end of story...why couldn't mendes hurt conor? mendes hits 10x harder than nate.

You are out of common sense lmao
NAte diaz do hit harder than mini mendes

All of Conor's sparring for Mayweather so far has been in Ireland. How would these guys know what is happening in Ireland? They are probably going off the rumor before the Eddie fight.

Smartphone, internet u know

Someone needs to ask Kav if this is true on Twitter

He will answer yes of course, here the video. As you can see, We actually train Connor to a special and secret move. But it didnt work well. See u

I believe it. I said from the beginning that conors trainers were in a tough spot. One the one had you have to get him good sparring in order to prepare him. on the other hand you don't want to let those sparring partners(assuming they are solid pro boxers) go too hard on the novice conor because they'd end up putting a hurt on him. You don't want his sparring sessions to be nothing but him getting owned.

Ive messed around with friends quite a bit with gloves , ive been cracked hard and its not too bad. Just feels like a really hard slap to the face and stings for a few seconds then it goes away. Ive never been seriously rocked though to the point where my knees buckle. Ive got a legit chin and could probably take the left hand shot.
<13>
Youll take fookin nuttin.....

Fake news. Conor's camp is professional. They don't have their top fighter KO.ed 5 weeks out.

Weidman/Silva 1. Hunt/Tuchscherer. Hunt/Struve. every single body shot KO. and those are just the ones off the top of my head. they don't have to be unconscious, they just have to be incapacitated.
Okay let me clarify something.

A KO is a Knock Out, meaning you lose consciousness completely for a period of time.
A flash KO is when the brain shuts down and you lose consciousness for a split second and then return.
A TKO is a Technical Knock Out, meaning the doctor stops it or you can't continue, but you are still conscious.

Brain trauma and concussion can occur without being KO'd yes. Subconcussive blows can also accumulate and turn into a concussion. I know, because I've had two in sparring.

You don't try to intentionally KO your sparring partners when they are out of it during fightcamp. That is a POS move. Obviously people get rocked and "accidents" happens when it escalates. Luckely most gyms are moving away from the constant hard sparring, which is incredibly bad for your brain health long term. The CLEAR majority of old high level pro boxers are completely fucked up cognition wise when they age and some can barely string two sentences together.

If it's true they're not going to acknowledge it and hurt his confidence (and build Floyd's) going into the fight. It's very possible he was at least rocked in sparring since he's bringing in many different guys to spar, and trying to learn boxing as quick as he can.

Also aside from the 1st Nate fight, Conor hasn't been hit that much in his career, he didn't take any damage from Aldo or Alvarez, by the time this fight happens it will have been a year since the 2nd Nate fight. He needs to do real sparring and get used to taking shots from 10oz gloves, or he risks getting shellshocked like Ronda when she came back.

Training with a bunch of unknowns who are better than him and maybe in the back of their mind envious that he's fighting Mayweather...it's possible. Maybe even likely.

It wouldn't surprise me but I doubt McGregor is sparring hard for this 'fight'. He's only doing this for the money, he knows the score, so why bother?

Jesse vargas and brandon rios are well known trolls, not really credible when right after that he says "brandon knocked him out in sparring too"

Incorrect, Vargas is very honest probably one of boxing most honest guys no ego at all, suggest you watch videos of him discussing his proposed fight with Kell Brook and contract negotations - Eddie Hearn was spinning a lot of bullshit about the fight but found to be Vargas was telling the truth in the end about why the fight never happened. If there was a Boxer i'd be trusting rumours from it's actually someone like Jessie Vargas.

I think they were just doing some light sparring, but McGregor had poor defense and ate the punches clean and got KO'd. I don't think they tried to punch hard or hurt McGregor

Weidman/Silva 1. Hunt/Tuchscherer. Hunt/Struve. every single body shot KO. and those are just the ones off the top of my head. they don't have to be unconscious, they just have to be incapacitated.

Silva and Tuchscherer were both legitimately KO'd for a bit. Struve was actually a TKO.

Last edited:
Anyone who watched that video and actually believes it has some serious issues.

It wouldn't surprise me but I doubt McGregor is sparring hard for this 'fight'. He's only doing this for the money, he knows the score, so why bother?
Do you actually believe that? You can argue that his confidence is misplaced...bordering on delusional, but I have zero doubt that Conor truly believes he is going to shock the world on August 26.

Do you actually believe that? You can argue that his confidence is misplaced...bordering on delusional, but I have zero doubt that Conor truly believes he is going to shock the world on August 26.

Yes, the people who buy this are being taken for a ride. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Conor quit very early on, as soon as he starts shipping punishment and this may even be as early as the first round. I guess it depends what his ambitions are beyond this but while Conor is certainly very confident, he is also the kind of person who clearly doesn't give a fuck what other people think. So he can take his money, disappear into the sunset and retire without caring.

and i'm telling you, the pro fighters want the guys to try to hit them back. if i'm training for 4 months, and the guys are all throwing 60% punches at me. when the fight comes, i'm going to be surprised by the 100% punches my opponent is throwing because i've created an environment with a false sense of security.
ronda-rousey8.jpg

Back