Law russell brand allegations

Show me where I said this was a conspiracy.
Weren't you insisting that the MSM has an agenda and is out to get Brand here?
And FYI - I was the one who posted about the pulling out penis thing in this thread. I'm not hiding or obfuscating what we can confirm he did.
Yes, you did point out that he sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom of a studio.
My stance is also the same. I need to see more to condemn him as a rapist. I need undoctored text messages to be verified as true and from his number. And the entirety of the text exchange. I need more proof - simple as that.
The above seems to suggest that, plus the number was verified. Again, he hasn't denied the messages are real. That speaks volumes.

I think I've missed a lot of this thread, so sorry if asked and answered, but who made the call to demonetize his youtube channel?

That seems really bizarre if a government entity and there was no ToS violation. If Brand was a server, this would be the equivalent of going to his boss and telling them not to pay him for the work he was doing because there was an accusation of some sorts unrelated to his current employment.

Sounds like tremendous overreach if the government forced this.

Weren't you insisting that the MSM has an agenda and is out to get Brand here?

Nope.

I did say the media can often be dead wrong such as in the Amber Heard case. So you cannot take them at face value all the time as some gospel truth. That would be retarded.

The above seems to suggest that, plus the number was verified. Again, he hasn't denied the messages are real. That speaks volumes.

Means jack shit for now. He's going to lawyer up and we'll see what the response is. Anyone just straight up making public statements immediately without a lawyer is a moron. Everyone knows this.

An article saying it's "verified" means nothing. I don't even believe any article even said that to begin with. They just straight out stated this was him in the text messages.

I think I've missed a lot of this thread, so sorry if asked and answered, but who made the call to demonetize his youtube channel?

That seems really bizarre if a government entity and there was no ToS violation. If Brand was a server, this would be the equivalent of going to his boss and telling them not to pay him for the work he was doing because there was an accusation of some sorts unrelated to his current employment.

Per @avenue94 this typical of British politics and politicians do that all the time… nothing to see here.

<Fedor23>

I don't believe that what happened with YouTube has been disclosed, but Rumble did get a request to demonitize him from the UK government, so one can draw a conclusion what happened with YouTube...

Youtube made the call, as it does in 100% of the time it makes such a decision.

Wrong. His commentary doesn't play the worn out red team vs blue team garbage.

His commentary focuses on collusion between corporations and the establishments of both political parties that comes at the detriment of ordinary working people.

He is neither Republican nor Democrat, or even American for that matter.

If you'd ever watched his commentary, you would realize his politics is framed not in conservative vs liberal terms, but in establishment vs working class terms.

The online right is still very much in a framing of "Republicans good, Democrats bad". Brand doesn't do that. He realizes they are both funded by the same companies and agree in masters of war, economics and serving their donors over the American people. That is nothing like the Ben Shapiros and Crowders of the online right.

We’re talking about his anti-vax stance, which mirrored the same talking points that every other of the countless conservative pundits and influencers on the internet or television had been for awhile. Brand jumped on a band wagon.

Have you never seen short attacks against certain companies? Literal hit pieces put out against companies that caused stocks to crater in a single day producing millions or billions in losses. Most of the time it's too costly to go after the people of these hit pieces however the reputational damages are huge.

Brand is influential enough to piss off some powerful entities. His soundbytes I am sure are played in many contexts so it's not out of realm of possibility his takes cause actual significant losses.

If you can reference a short attack on biotech firms that cost them millions to billions and had literally anything to do with this washed up celeb's youtube then cool, but I won't hold my breath because no Brand doesn't not have this pull.

That's not true though. Here he is clowning on establishment talking heads and turning the crowd against them on a boomer panel show.

Bill Maher's audience are the exact kind of low IQ clapping seal voters the establishment relies on keeping ignorant.

You're referencing a clip from a program whose ratings were sub 350k, so shitty trump was clowning on Mahr for it in, an effort to convince me it's significantly effecting voters switching parties? Ha, you're making my point for me. This isn't moving the needle. There's nothing he's saying here that hasn't been said on panels just like this a hundred thousand times before.
If you think this clip or any appearance from a washed up celeb on some panel of talking heads rating has any significant effect on any biotech firms bottom line or voters you're an idiot. No one is watching Bill Mahr

We’re talking about his anti-vax stance, which mirrored the same talking points that every other of the countless conservative pundits and influencers on the internet or television had been for awhile. Brand jumped on a band wagon.
I don't believe Russell has an "anti-vax" stance. He has been critical about the mRNA treatment people were being given for covid, but I don't believe he's made any statements against vaccines generally that I can recall.

Likely this attempted cancellation is more-so a result of Brand's criticisms of the Ukraine Proxy War anyways.

Last edited:
I don't believe Russell has an "anti-vax" stance. He has been critical about the mRNA treatment people were being given for covid, but I don't believe he's made any statements against vaccines generally that I can recall.

Likely this attempted cancellation is more-so a result of Brand's criticisms of the Ukraine Proxy War anyways.

You can call a big pharma conspiracy if that makes you feel better.

I did say the media can often be dead wrong such as in the Amber Heard case. So you cannot take them at face value all the time as some gospel truth. That would be retarded.
It's certainly possible but that's not exactly the most likely outcome here based on what we've seen.
Where did I say the allegations weren't credible? Quote me.
I lost track after you claimed the liberals were after Brand...despite this ya know...being the Times.

It's not about making me feel better, it's about being accurate.

Yes, Brand is critical of Big Pharma, which is a leftist stance.

There's a huge difference between being critical of big pharma and implying they are part of a global elite pandemic conspiracy. You're conflating two totally different world views.

There's a huge difference between being critical of big pharma and implying they are part of a global elite pandemic conspiracy. You're conflating two totally different world views.
Not really. What grand conspiracy theory do you think Brand is espousing exactly?

What about his messaging on the pandemic do you disagree with?

Last edited:
Not really. What grand conspiracy theory do you think Brand is espousing exactly?

What about his messaging on the pandemic do you disagree with?

he literally had videos titled "The Great Reset is HAPPENING" and is "NOT a conspiracy!" regarding the pandemic and the vaccine being a pure money grab. I disagree with that being a leftist stance because that's stupid.

You can observe him progress in his politico career from mentioning the great reset in videos but disagreeing with it to noticing mentioning it gets his videos more views from the CTers and fully embracing it for clicks.

Last edited:
You're referencing a clip from a program whose ratings were sub 350k, so shitty trump was clowning on Mahr for it in, an effort to convince me it's significantly effecting voters switching parties? Ha, you're making my point for me. This isn't moving the needle. There's nothing he's saying here that hasn't been said on panels just like this a hundred thousand times before.
If you think this clip or any appearance from a washed up celeb on some panel of talking heads rating has any significant effect on any biotech firms bottom line or voters you're an idiot. No one is watching Bill Mahr

That video has 2.6M views.

Back