Russia Collusion megathread v8: Royale w/cheese Grand Jury Edition (FBI raids Manafort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The federal govt and the Constitution aren't always aligned these days.

I stand with Trump, the Constitution and MAGA.
623bdb6bf2f1e38fc246f1714a68345a.gif

Honestly, we need another Ross Perot type candidate that's willing to fund an entire party filled with disillusioned centrists who are sick of the lying cheating scheming parties that are currently in power.

I'm well aware of Ross Perot's kookiness factor. But still he was more of a straight forward honorable person that was principled, not as much ideological. I'm also not asking for this new person to be eccentric. Just straight-forward thinker, who isn't bought and paid for by the rest of the elites/oligarchs.

You were good until your last paragraph. They're all shitty people trying to get a buck or a few million.

The Trump/Russia thing comes down to Pokemon Go and Facebook posts.

The Clinton/Russia thing comes down to millions of dollars exchanged and 20% of America's uranium going to Russia.

Reverse those situations and tell me if the media would handle it differently and if your opinion would change.

The media tells you what's important and what to think.

There are no 'good' politicians and it's hilarious to me that everyone knows it and jokes about it.

You pay these people billions of dollars to fuck you over. It's like a reverse hooker. We're paying to get fucked, and not in a good way. We're paying to get Harvey Weinstein'ed.
Fact: There is enough evidence to support criminal grand juries, subpoenas of witnesses & documents, and indictments for Team Trump. The investigation is secret. Your conclusions are nonsense.

The uranium story is nothing. https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

The mainstream media are owned by six or seven entities. They tell you what you'll watch. Hardly a liberal bastion. Also, see operation Mockingbird which still exists today. If the media were liberal, we'd have liberal politicians in power and liberal policies in place. Last time I checked, neither are true.

Russ Feingold was a good politician. An honest man who was the lone dissenting vote against the Patriot Act in the Senate BC he read the goddam thing.

This is where I stand.

I refuse to give the trump and Russia narrative the time of day for two reasons.

First, if what trump did was illegal, then most of the house and Senate need to be investigated for foreign relations to Turkey, Israel, China, Saudi Arabia, ect..

Second, if there is evidence that trump colluded with Russia, then he should have already been charged. You are basically talking about a ticking time bomb, that their is a fact finding mission on to defuse. That just isn't credible. If there was a ticking time bomb, the first priority would be defusing the danger.

I don't support trump, I think he is a charlatan and used car salesman. I think he is crooked, and untrustworthy. I also don't give a shit about the Russia narrative.
Your first point is nonsense. They all do it so let's let this go. It does not work that way.

Your second point is also nonsense. How do you know how long the investigation should take? You arbitrarily pick a topic that you think makes sense--Trump should have been charged already, he hasn't thus this is fishing and nothing really--that's not how it works.

This investigation could continue for another year, year and a half, just as long as watergate. Lawyers build cases on circumstantial evidence for the most part. Building a chain of evidence that will prove beyond a reasonable doubt the charge in question is a tall order. It's a lengthy process and when the president is involved, it is a very complex process as well for obvious reasons.

In short, you don't like the investigation, you disagree with it, so you rationalize your dislike with irrelevant points.

This guy is perma triggered by Trump. Sad!
What's with this triggering nonsense?

We're here to talk. Most of you are fight fans so the exchange gets salty. Then you cry like a little girl about triggers. Ok.

If subversion of the Constitution by a domestic enemy in collusion with a foreign enemy does not raise your ire, I don't know what will.

Tell me, what triggers a limpdick like you? Forget that question. You'll either post a picture or assemble some ungrammatical response.

Fact: There is enough evidence to support criminal grand juries, subpoenas of witnesses & documents, and indictments for Team Trump. The investigation is secret. Your conclusions are nonsense.

The uranium story is nothing. https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

The mainstream media are owned by six or seven entities. They tell you what you'll watch. Hardly a liberal bastion. Also, see operation Mockingbird which still exists today. If the media were liberal, we'd have liberal politicians in power and liberal policies in place. Last time I checked, neither are true.

Russ Feingold was a good politician. An honest man who was the lone dissenting vote against the Patriot Act in the Senate BC he read the goddam thing.
The current definition of liberal is = anyone not suckling from trumps peepee

What's with this triggering nonsense?

We're here to talk. Most of you are fight fans so the exchange gets salty. Then you cry like a little girl about triggers. Ok.

If subversion of the Constitution by a domestic enemy in collusion with a foreign enemy does not raise your ire, I don't know what will.

Tell me, what triggers a limpdick like you? Forget that question. You'll either post a picture or assemble some ungrammatical response.

I think you are a gentle soul that is not capable of having a conversation without getting over-emotional. There are female posters on this subforum that hold it together better than you do. Take a deep breath. Take a break from news before you lose all your marbles. With all due respect.

This is more for lefty lulz, but 5:17-8:20 is a fair soundbite for the attention-span of the right-wingers in here.

Honestly, we need another Ross Perot type candidate that's willing to fund an entire party filled with disillusioned centrists who are sick of the lying cheating scheming parties that are currently in power.

I'm well aware of Ross Perot's kookiness factor. But still he was more of a straight forward honorable person that was principled, not as much ideological. I'm also not asking for this new person to be eccentric. Just straight-forward thinker, who isn't bought and paid for by the rest of the elites/oligarchs.
Honestly. What do you think the left would do to a guy like that in this climate?

He'd be a confirmed Nazi by the end of the campaign

This was an interesting discussion. A lot of participants from the Trump camp have been quiet today, I wonder why??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back