International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

That's true, but counterbalanced by the fact he apparently had no idea his underlings were enriching themselves at the expense of his armed forces, given the way the Ukraine conflict has unfolded contrasted against his expectations.

Don Corleone would have never stood for such a thing!
I think he knows as much as he needs to most of the time. Like, so long as whatever money coming in is getting the appropriate amount kicked up, there's no reason to kick up a fuss. And considering how often people fall down elevator shafts, it seems like they reach too deeply into the cookie jar a fair bit lol. I think this really came back to bite him re: Ukraine because Putin, as any egomaniac dictator would probably be, is driven by the success of his own ego. In other words, he makes demands, and they happen, full stop. He told people to prosecute the war and just expected everything to happen. Connecting his own system of graft to the expected outcome is where shit disconnected.

Would not surprise me in the slightest. He's been draining everything he possibly can from his country for decades. Billions upon billions upon billions in oil and resource money.
Well then I guess it was a good thing that he decreed that he is allowed to take it with him, into the next life…

Would not surprise me in the slightest. He's been draining everything he possibly can from his country for decades. Billions upon billions upon billions in oil and resource money.
Number of billionaires oligarchs in Russia since start of war had increased by +15..
125 oligarchs in 2023 th had increased their wealth if compare with their financial status in 2021 th.

War is very profitable stuff for certain ppl and their businesses....

Also general population should be poor and think how to survive till next paycheck ...preferably should live in debts because then Putin might easier to hire manpower for his special military operation.
Not likely real (N.B real not fake ) middle class ppl will agree to sit in dirty trenches for 200k roubles in Dumbass....even hiring bonus 140-240 k roubles will not help to recruit such ppl....

Especially because all these minefields with USSR era mines and abundance of different drones.....
Russians actually doesn't fear a lot to get shot..while ....all these drones and minefields & Bobby traps are a bit more psychologically working deterrent.

All this psy op about possible ceasefire and peace talks are designed for western public.
Why? In order to delay assistance to Ukr from west.
Therefore they need to convince western voters to believe that russia wants some peace talks.

Putin had stated for Russian public that Special Military operation is going as planned and will be continued.
& this month for Russia is very lucrative moment to grab more land due to superiority in ammo for howitzers and mortars availability and weakened ukr are defense due to lack of sufficient supplies of S-300 missiles and delayed supplies from west for western systems.
So obviously Russia this month will press as much as it will be possible.

Last edited:
If about relationship with EU/ EEZ countries ukrainians should know that it very dangerous now to talk about future funding for reconstruction and long term targets.

A lot of signs most likely shows that Europe is preparing for large scale conventional war in order to deal with attack even if U.S will not provide any support.
Therefore most likely looks that now at least 10 countries will not allow to deplete stockpiles regardless what will happen with Ukraine. If they will manage to get replacement delivered ( not promised ) then they will send something.
We have maybe in best case 3 countries that might agree to deplete their wartime stockpiles without immediate replacement delivered de facto in place not some promises expressed...

Also there are concerns that U.S might not deliver weapons contracted in sales contracts despite $ might be paid immediately....if POTUS will be Donald and for such scenario they are preparing.

Ukraine should know that Europe not only might not deliver next month financing bill, they also might initiate additional audit procedures for IMF, EBRD, IbRD and World Bank's loans....and then next money portions from these will be delayed and default will happen before U.S POTUS elections....

Rumor mill is that Pres. Putin is THE richest man on the planet, and it isn't even close.
Elon Musk said that very statement when his Forbes net worth was over 300 billion at the time. He said Putin net worth was far greater. He actually owns the most expensive estate in Europe an 2 billion dollar yachts. Russian propaganda was trying to say Zelensky owned 2 smaller but worth 10's of millions. It was totally false but Republicans are still running with it.

The stuff is that Patriot alone too isn't panacea. They need military with layered SAM networks not only just patriots. Because medium and short and very short range systems should be used in connected multi layer grid .... with some Cruise missiles and helicopters and CAS aircraft might deal cheaper solutions, also vs drones. better adapted for such tasks while against other threats they are lesser usable...

If about possible weapons supplies one rumour is that Benny wants to get at least 3000 bombs from U.S and might agree to pay for these bombs immediately. This IF is reality will mean that request will be on the table in Pentagon and IF they will sign permit then these bombs might be delivered to Israel without approval from Congress cos it isn't financing bill..............
Sales deal.
Pentagon does have such number of bombs and if will approwe stuff then Benny might get these bombs delivered this week despite weekend stuff.

Last edited:
Elon Musk said that very statement when his Forbes net worth was over 300 billion at the time. He said Putin net worth was far greater. He actually owns the most expensive estate in Europe an 2 billion dollar yachts. Russian propaganda was trying to say Zelensky owned 2 smaller but worth 10's of millions. It was totally false but Republicans are still running with it.

All yachts are small because large yachts don't make logistical sense for personal use.

All yachts are small because large yachts don't make logistical sense for personal use.
Why? Large yacht might make sense cos they might have large volume of storages for food and fuel.
BTW how comfortable you are in Serbia comrade? You don't want to help liberate Dumbass? Might get bonus plus nice payment? It Is better to troll for low payment?
And don't troll me why I don't fight in Ukraine.... Ukraine doesn't likes me and I don't want to see them as EU or NATO member. While I support assistance for Ukr in form of lethal and financial aid regardless from U.S opinions and I always had posted this in open and plain text....

Why? Large yacht might make sense cos they might have large volume of storages for food and fuel.
BTW how comfortable you are in Serbia comrade? You don't want to help liberate Dumbass? Might get bonus plus nice payment? It Is better to troll for low payment?
And don't troll me why I don't fight in Ukraine.... Ukraine doesn't likes me and I don't want to see them as EU or NATO member. While I support assistance for Ukr in form of lethal and financial aid regardless from U.S opinions and I always had posted this in open and plain text....

I mean until a few decades ago the biggest yacht was built in the 1860s and the biggest yacht is less than 550 ft. There are pretty clear size limitations for the things when its being built for one person opposed to commercial use. Even with an individuals staff more room is simply not neccessary.

I do not live in Serbia.

Last edited:
I mean until a few decades ago the biggest yacht was built in the 1860s and the biggest yacht is less than 550 ft. There are pretty clear size limitations for the things when its being built for one person opposed to commercial use.

I do not live in Serbia.
You are an absolute fool lol

He's also a failed leader who somehow cannot make enough money out of Russia's immense reserves to leave a country like Ukraine (and the other satellite nations) the fuck alone.

Russia is enormously resource-rich, and it takes quite the retard to fail to capitalize on that and to fail to make Russia a huge world power.

Couple that with the pathetic state of the Russian armed forces (as exposed early in this war), and yeah.

Putin is a dogshit leader who has no choice but to to try to rob and murder his way through others.
A big issue was of course Russia was close to a failed state by the late 90's, life expectancy for men had declined by over a decade since the end of the USSR which is unpredicted in any industrialised nation outside of wartime.

Putin inherited a very bad position from Yeltsin and ultimately he's not THAT different a leader to him, he's not as west friendly(in a time were that it more of an option with the rise of China and other BRIC nations), more warlike but he's still really a product of corporatism dependant on the support of oligarchs who are vastly corrupt as is he and his political allies.