International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Ukraine as I had posted last summer with intent does have supplies in order to allow Russia slowly to annex areas they had annexed on paper. I had posted in open text that with supplies Ukr had get if lucky 🍀 ukr maybe might hold frontline.

There maybe is one real way to make America great again: change constitution in order to allow elect Obama as POTUS again and remowe both currently actual elderly healthcare patients from race for POTUS post.

U.S most likely will elect Donald and after 1-3 years U.S domestic MIC will prescribe him windows therapy.

Well that's impressive. Video of Ukrainians interviewed fleeing and being arrested for not wishing to fight. Men being pulled away from families in the streets by hooded " recruiters " . Thousands of Ukrainians......

Yet

"The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot."

Jfc

If that was the case conscription wouldn't be going up. Restrictions wouldn't be lowered. Mandatory jail terms wouldn't have been introduced . The 3 year break wouldn't have changed... etc etc etc.

Open your eyes.

I'm all for Ukraine maintaining the fight. If they wish, and more aid should have been given when it mattered and still can.. but there's no way to get what's lost back imo. But if Ukraine wants to? Go for it. Do not send men who don't wish to fight and I'm 100% on board.

If they want to flee. Let them flee if your theory of The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot. Is true. It won't matter
You complain a lot more about Ukraine's conscription than you do Russia's conscription.

Like incessantly.

We get it.

So basically. Ignore the reality and keep things as black and white in your mind as possible
I'm obviously very ignorant to the situation, please enlighten me to the reality of what's going on.

I'm obviously very ignorant to the situation, please enlighten me to the reality of what's going on.

To see that video of Ukrainians arrested and detained, and not wishing to fight your response is.

The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot.

I think you literally ignored the reality presented to you shrug

You complain a lot more about Ukraine's conscription than you do Russia's conscription.

Like incessantly.

We get it.

Oh I learnt a long time ago in this thread to not profess sympathy to Russians soldiers. Plenty of people attacked me for expressing sympathy to the rural minorities being killed due to Russian conscription.

Incessantly? Lol I'm glad I stand out to you so much. I've posted like 6 times in the past 6 months itt.

@Cid so to understand you . I post incessantly against Ukrainian conscription... a article comes up in regards to a topic you know interests me.

And your surprised I comment on it?

Meanwhile the article is ignored and it becomes about me again. Jfc

I used to preface most posts with I'm aware Russia does this and worse. But I can no longer be assed.

To see that video of Ukrainians arrested and detained, and not wishing to fight your response is.

The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot.

I think you literally ignored the reality presented to you shrug
Well of course the video showed people who dont want to fight as that was it's intent. And like I said in general no one wants to be conscripted however it's the reality of the situation and the country in general doesnt want to surrender otherwise they would and live happily under Russian looting, rape, kidnapping and destruction of everything they touch.....so ya it's that black and white.

Well of course the video showed people who dont want to fight as that was it's intent. And like I said in general no one wants to be conscripted however it's the reality of the situation and the country in general doesnt want to surrender otherwise they would and live happily under Russian looting, rape, kidnapping and destruction of everything they touch.....so ya it's that black and white.

Fair enough

Has anyone ever made the ties between what is happening in Ukraine an Isreal? Iran sees the US possibility voting on Ukraine aid this week? Now massive dump of drones an missiles? Yes Isreal bombed Iranian base but seems to have been silent till now? There's is a real effort to take down the west by Russia an Iran.

Has anyone ever made the ties between what is happening in Ukraine an Isreal? Iran sees the US possibility voting on Ukraine aid this week? Now massive dump of drones an missiles? Yes Isreal bombed Iranian base but seems to have been silent till now? There's is a real effort to take down the west by Russia an Iran.
IMHO yes
They had used a lot of missiles and drones.
This will reduce public attention to Ukraine and ....Israel definitely will order a lot of air defense missiles...
This will reduce number of missiles Ukraine might get ( for example the same Patriot missiles ).

- China should have to be really stupid in siding with Putin.

They're collecting now the fruits of decades of planed work. Just too throw all out because of some megalomanic that acts as a James Bond villain. I hope the russian people can get hid of Putin. Used to admire him, but he is throwing Russian back on the dark ages. Days ago i searched about Russian studies and IPI development.

A contry that contributed so much to psychoanalysis, psychology, enginer and the science of training and dopping. Is set behind because Putin ego. Just do a goodle search and try to find some ressent ressearch, the investment droped to insignificante levels.
They see that conflict with the US is inevitable I suspect and that Russia is very resource heavy, especially in it era of climate change were its potentially going to gain very large amounts of farmable land in Siberia as they loose it at home but lack the population to exploit it.

One thing is bothering me. Zelenskyy stays way way too quiet about West not providing arms. He is mentioning something now and again but I would expect some serious outbursts at this point.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Iran's attack on Israel Saturday night is a "wake-up call" for Washington to get moving on supporting American allies.

"It is critical that the United States Congress make the necessary decisions to strengthen America's allies at this critical time," Zelenskyy said in the wake of Tehran's barrage of missiles and drones on Israel overnight — a reference to the recent slowdown of Western military aid and the knock-on effects it could have on global security.

“Ukraine condemns Iran’s attack on Israel using 'Shahed' drones and missiles,” Zelenskyy wrote on X, drawing a parallel between Tehran’s tactics and those employed by Moscow against Ukraine.

Pretty much an example of what a sh#t show Putin running.

One thing is bothering me. Zelenskyy stays way way too quiet about West not providing arms. He is mentioning something now and again but I would expect some serious outbursts at this point.
i think he's walking a fine line and is aware of how crazy the right wing is in america. he doesn't want to antagonize them and give them any further motivation.