Russia/Ukraine Megathread V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian State TV Comforts Viewers on Nuclear War: 'We All Die Someday'
So what are the average Russians thinking here? They are being told that nothing is happening in Ukraine except a simple security operation and then at the same time being told that they are going to die from Nuclear War. Doesn't that strike any of them as odd?

Ah yes. Let's all die and end civilization as we know it because our dear leader Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin threw a temper tantrum because Ukraine and most of the ex USSR states want jackshit to do with our sphere of influence and authoritarian way of doing things and don't want to be little bitches to his grace.

Brilliant

It's ok, man. I didn't mention it to somehow make the Irish look bad or something. Everyone should be free to show how they feel, without justifying anything. Some weeks ago there were huge rallies here in Belgrade, 50k+ crowds, and the entire downtown was looking like a giant Russian flag. If people feel the need to show their support, it's perfectly fine.

Why not.
Serbs does have rights to support Russia and nothing wrong.
Especially cos this is country worshiping and excusing genocide, war crimes and torture.

It is Serbia and I don't care what stuff they are thinking.

Why not.
Serbs does have rights to support Russia and nothing wrong.
Especially cos this is country worshiping and excusing genocide, war crimes and torture.

It is Serbia and I don't care what stuff they are thinking.

With one big difference, there were people showing support for Ukraine, fewer people in those gatherings, but still. No problems, no fake outrage, no nothing. Both Russian and Ukrainian embassies are working fine, nobody's throwing shit at them. Both Russians and Ukrainians are walking freely over here. Maybe I'm living in a true democracy and I don't even realize it, damn it.

If thats the case then you might have a situation were holding off and waiting for the Russian occupation to collapse maybe better.
There have already been mass deportations. The longer Russian hold the area the further they can take the Russification process and the deeper the scars will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
With one big difference, there were people showing support for Ukraine, fewer people in those gatherings, but still. No problems, no fake outrage, no nothing. Both Russian and Ukrainian embassies are working fine, nobody's throwing shit at them. Both Russians and Ukrainians are walking freely over here. Maybe I'm living in a true democracy and I don't even realize it, damn it.
Here too russia's embassy is working smoothly.
Ofc some local mee too girls and ukr refugees did demo against rape...

Plus Russians and ukr loves to paint walls etc ...
Unlike locals; locals are money saving and will not waste $ and efforts to paint anything just cos politics.

Interestingly, if about even just grafiti ( not political ), usually is done by teens with black colour for grafiti.
When I had lived in area IRL controlled by gang, 3 buildings had even this 0 despite then wasn't CTTV era and this was area where police was scared to go without serious support. Then was : no obstacles when just 1 police car will go to lurk something.
For a reason. Ppl had died when arrived to look on simple household conflicts. Even if 0 firearms had been used.
hammer, axe, sword...

One from big resons why the same Poland and Baltic countries are pro western oriented is pretty simple: their christians mainly are chatolic and lutherans.
Chatolic ppl in these areas are culturally close to Portugal's, Spain's and Italian chatolics: Pope etc...
Lutherans: the same as in Sweden or Germany....

They will not recognize Kirill, it never will happen.
Especially cos they does have not only russian orthodox modern churches, also old believers orthodox christians chucrhes. No chance for Kirill.

One from big resons why the same Poland and Baltic countries are pro western oriented is pretty simple: their christians mainly are chatolic and lutherans.
Chatolic ppl in these areas are culturally close to Portugal's, Spain's and Italian chatolics: Pope etc...
Lutherans: the same as in Sweden or Germany....

They will not recognize Kirill, it never will happen.
Especially cos they does have not only russian orthodox modern churches, also old believers orthodox christians chucrhes. No chance for Kirill.
How can a normal human recognize Krill as a religious autorithy is beyond me, in comparision to him even Benny Hinn , no even Don Vincent https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/348/058.jpg is like St. Thomas Aquinas.
Ah yes. Let's all die and end civilization as we know it because our dear leader Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin threw a temper tantrum because Ukraine and most of the ex USSR states want jackshit to do with our sphere of influence and authoritarian way of doing things and don't want to be little bitches to his grace.

Brilliant
Russian be used to be deceptive by a tyrannic masters and die at million . Pretty sure nobody really believe that the invasion is not the prelude at an new war and they wait to be exterminated without even protest, it is the way they are.

The fuck do you think the civilian population has to do with Russia fighting the Ukrainian military and militia forces around the city for control?

It's not like all 3 million residents are going to war.

You sound like a Putin shill trying to reframe a complete disaster into a tactical genius moment. 30k troops and access to a major airfield would have been everything they needed to take kyiv without the series of disasters they had.

Just a factoid.... Baghdad was a city of 6 million residents when coalition forces seized power from Saddam with a force of....... You guessed it...... 30k troops

Man you are so wrong yet you want to be right and keep barking. It is sad

Donbas can't remain under Russian control. The locals have turned agains Russians. Crimea could get autonomy. Maybe parts of Donbas too, but with strong constitution agains Russian control.

Lol at believing the Donbass has turned. You drinking the kool aid

Another merc bites the dust. Condolences to the family.

Making a convoy of cars with the Irish and Russian flags to show support for Russia.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...an-convoy-published-on-social-media-1.4850104

While we're at it, the reporter I mentioned earlier in the thread is back in Serbia. He was answering his viewers' questions and interesting stuff about the Russian approach to media. He reached Mauripol in days of heavy fighting, a French Youtuber was already there and a female Russian reporter. DNR troops didn't care at all about what they were filming or saying in their videos. He could have said they were killing kids only and uploaded it, no checking of their footage, nothing. Since there were Serbian guys there, he could even go to the frontline, if he chose to. It seems they don't even care about the propaganda anymore.

Apart from that, he said that the Russians changed their approach in the last few days. Extremely heavy shelling around Donetsk, a lot of railway spots are targeted also. Probably to cut off as many supplies as possible before the deciding battles in the region. Huge losses on the Ukrainian side, both in casualties and captured equipment. Mainly due to being constantly under artillery strikes. Also, Ukrainian guys are doing some crazy stuff with drones, managing to get really close to DNR lines and do the damage, even if often means that the operators don't make it back. All in all, tough times are ahead.

There's a tiny minority of retards, around a few hundred, racist right wingers, maybe a few dozen who organise against immigration into Ireland, one or two trying to monetize it with YouTube channels, they get overwhelming pushback from everyone else. 20 cars with Russian flags decide to troll everyone with a "spontaneous" show of support for Russia...totally not copying what's happened in other countries... That's hardly indicative of a wider movement of support for Russia in this...meanwhile back in the real world, dozens of lorrys make the journey to Russia from Ireland full of donated aid, the Russian embassy gates are rammed, and the embassy ran out of heating oil for a month because firms flat out refused to supply them, and thousands of ukranian refugees are being welcomed with open arms...

Yes. The same few faces we see all the time over here. A rag-tag collection of grifters, bigots, and the mentally ill. A right shower of losers that add nothing to the country. Most of them are longterm social welfare recipients also, so they have plenty of time in the day to continue to be contrarian at the expense of the taxpayer.

Here is one of them that has led a lot of the protests in Ireland. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100062599133235
anti government.... anti covid policies..... anti immigrant..... anti Zelensky.... bill gates is giving us aids via the vaccine, pro Trump etc etc.

Last edited:
Those young kids that are going there...it's a disaster. I can understand, even respect, older folks who had some experience in combat in their own countries, so they choose to live that kind of life. That's a completely different thing. No matter the side they were on, too young to die for some people other than your own.

It's ok, man. I didn't mention it to somehow make the Irish look bad or something. Everyone should be free to show how they feel, without justifying anything. Some weeks ago there were huge rallies here in Belgrade, 50k+ crowds, and the entire downtown was looking like a giant Russian flag. If people feel the need to show their support, it's perfectly fine.
im just saying a small support for russia in ireland is not indicative of the way the country feels at all. im sure theres a small russian diaspora living here, just never come across them.

Brilliant
Putin is not real brilliant at all. Who leaves 300 billion exposed when they are starting a war? Who doesnt even tell troops so they can prepare logistics? Who thought they would be greeted as liberators? Hes actually quite dumb. But I still think Russia will take the east even with a retard like that leading them. Too much resources.

Life is not a Disney movie the good guys dont always win. See Afghanistan as a recent example.

Last edited:
Is Russia winning now? Western sources appear more pessimistic.

I would love to see thee army take over. I am 100 percent Gerasimov 2022. I don't see it happening because Russia actually historically has pretty strong civilian checks on the military but I'm all for that.

I think you're right but I think we both know, the chance are probably low, unfortunately. Putin would have to start drawing on imaginary units to the Donbass front for there to be a real good shot.
What do you think about this?

Does Putin see Gerasimov as a threat? Is this a win-win move for him? If Gerasimov fails (or dies) Putin has one less political threat. If Gerasimov succeeds the tide of war might be turned.

Those young kids that are going there...it's a disaster. I can understand, even respect, older folks who had some experience in combat in their own countries, so they choose to live that kind of life. That's a completely different thing. No matter the side they were on, too young to die for some people other than your own.

Yeah fuck that ony time i'd fight is if the billionaires kids are on front line too like ww2. Then I'd know it's extensional.

This is not that. The nations involved are still trading with each other. West and Russia. Even Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine still allows Russian gas for transit fees etc. etc Billions are being made while poor get slayed.

Last edited:
First American mercenary was KIA this week.

22 years old
Baby at home.
Was once a marine.
Current corrections officer.

News reports are not stating which organization he was working for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back