International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means, post your source. Telegram carnage? Minutes after the counter-attack began, Russia was filling the room with claims of 560 dead, 2 jets, 30 tanks, and so on. In my experience, Russia speaks = it's a lie.

As I said too early to tell but lots of claims of heavy casualties with little to no real progress

Honestly that is such basic stuff that both sides are probably doing it

Goes back all the way to yugo wars and even ww2

Yeah, they had blowup tanks in WW2

dummy_tanks_2.jpg

As I said too early to tell but lots of claims of heavy casualties with little to no real progress

Lots of claims? According to who? The 560 figure was released by the Russian Ministry of Defence immediately after the "counter-attack" began and it was attached to a picture that was years old. They later claimed over 1,000 dead along with a few random pro-Russian mil bloggers. "Lots of claims" = Russia Ministry of Defence that is parroted by 100,000 bots to the useful idiots on social media? There is barely any information coming out from that area that can be confirmed right now. I've seen one video of approx 20 Ukrainian infantry allegedly caught by artillery. I don't see pro-Russian pages littered with thousands of corpses yet.

This is from pro-Russian Gray Zone:

Lots of claims? According to who? The 560 figure was released by the Russian Ministry of Defence immediately after the "counter-attack" began and it was attached to a picture that was years old. They later claimed over 1,000 dead along with a few random pro-Russian mil bloggers. "Lots of claims" = Russia Ministry of Defence that is parroted by 100,000 bots to the useful idiots on social media? There is barely any information coming out from that area that can be confirmed right now. I've seen one video of approx 20 Ukrainian infantry allegedly caught by artillery. I don't see pro-Russian pages littered with thousands of corpses yet.

This is from pro-Russian Gray Zone:

Yes, it will take probably at least a week to see if this has legs or not.

Hopefully Kazakhs don't slip into nazism because good ol mother Russia might specially operate them. Don't spit the Z.

<{yearp}>

Yeah, you can't go around and express your support to a genocide. What do they expect?

These are the bright and compassionate people Europeans want to accomodate...

Don't be naive. They only care about shopping and McDonalds.

The counteroffensive was supposed to start in June and now it's almost September before it really gets started. The Russians are in really bad shape if they can't push it back since it's been so telegraphed.

"
Ukrainian troops have fired on Russian positions along the entire front, Volodymyr Zelensky said, as a presidential aide claimed Moscow’s defences in the Kherson region had fallen through hours after Kyiv launched its counter-offensive.

“Active military engagement is now happening along the whole front line: in the south, in the Kharkiv region, in Donbas,” Mr Zelensky said last night, as he warned Russian troops to flee “if they want to survive”."

Status
Not open for further replies.