International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians still trying to downplay invasion on their own end. This is giving people in the west the wrong idea as to their capability.Then again, if they unleash their full arsenal, they will be vilified as monsters. No win situation.

well that western puppet in kiev did a good job of manipulating ukrainian citizens.

theres also significant numbers of legit neo nazis who see russians as inferior group (racial supremacy = another western import)...

but youre right, majority of ukrainians definitely wanna live in more progressive/western style society and support all the latest sjw issues.

Or maybe...they'd like to be able to you know, criticize their government without being thrown in jail? Oppose someone politically and not be assassinated. Shit like that...

What a bizarre thing it must be to either enjoy (or pretend to enjoy?) living under a despot who's deemed himself czar for life. You either gotta be some weird sado-masochist, or you've gotten to the point where the perpetual fear has taken you over.

IDK bud, if you can convince yourself that's the best way to live, good for you I guess.

well that western puppet in kiev did a good job of manipulating ukrainian citizens.

theres also significant numbers of legit neo nazis who see russians as inferior group (racial supremacy = another western import)...

but youre right, majority of ukrainians definitely wanna live in more progressive/western style society and support all the latest sjw issues.

I think there is a divide here between healthy criticism of how we act abroad and turning into apologism for Putin, a man who is currently bombing civilian blocks of flats.

I think its fucking obvious Ukrainians don't want to be invaded and potentially occupied by Russia, thats not just a far right fringe, its not even just ethnic Ukrainians its most Russian speaking Ukrainians.

Really "SJW issues" is almost irrelivant here, what Ukrainians want is to live in an independant prosperous country without the threat of this kind of invasion and thats what should be worked towards.

Yeah, I'm one of the most anti-woke but even I find this crazy lol

Russia+Ukraine accounts for 20% of the worlds wheat production

China+Russia has also stopped exports of main ingredients for fertilizer until April

I don't think you realise that we will starve before them lol
It sounded like he’s trying to recruit neo nazis imo.

@SBJJ Well fuck, I can't go through that reddit page anymore. Just saw two senior citizens who were killed by Russian soldiers as they tried to escape in thier car. Fucked up shit

This is one reason that I'm staying here for most of my info on this war. Even cable news in America have snuck in some extreme violent content and I get why they do. For me, I don't need to see it to emphasize with victims of this awful war.

I'm not interested in seeing that kind of shit if I can help

Yeah, I'm one of the most anti-woke but even I find this crazy lol

Russia+Ukraine accounts for 20% of the worlds wheat production

China+Russia has also stopped exports of main ingredients for fertilizer until April

I don't think you realise that we will starve before them lol

Nah. One thing that being by far the richest nations in the world allows you to do is to pivot to what's needed. I guarantee if they need to, the production of synthetic fertilizer will ramp up so quickly in western nations that your head will spin.

I don't think you realize that we will starve before them.
Who is 'we'?
The American farmer is alive and well growing corn, potatoes, and beef that will keep Americans fed for many years to come.
The rest we import from Central and South America.

probably more a mix of nuts/thrillseekers
Good luck trying to tell ukranians and russians apart if ur not from there lmao.

They'll probably be deeply embedded with a Ukranian unit though to avoid any friendly fire.

Russians are nowhere close to what the Germans did in Europe in WWII.
The Germans developed Blitzkrieg (Lightning war) to beat France and other countries as fast as possible. The point in Blitzkrieg was to take an enemy country out before they could pull enough people and resources to resist. Plus, the German Army was well led and trained. Highly disciplined and motivated. Something the Russian Army currently lacks.

If you're using Nazi Germany as a scale it only helps his point. It took Germany 6 weeks to force France to surrender. It's only been 5 days.

Russians are nowhere close to what the Germans did in Europe in WWII.
The Germans developed Blitzkrieg (Lightning war) to beat France and other countries as fast as possible. The point in Blitzkrieg was to take an enemy country out before they could pull enough people and resources to resist. Plus, the German Army was well led and trained. Highly disciplined and motivated. Something the Russian Army currently lacks.

They were also on amphetamines. ;)

"A so-called “stimulant decree” issued in April 1940 sent more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) of the pills to the front lines, where they fueled the Nazis’ “Blitzkrieg” invasion of France through the Ardennes mountains. It should be noted that Germans were not alone in their use of performance-enhancing drugs during World War II. Allied soldiers were known to use amphetamines (speed) in the form of Benzedrine in order to battle combat fatigue."

Inside the Drug Use That Fueled Nazi Germany - HISTORY

If you're using Nazi Germany as a scale it only helps his point. It took Germany 6 weeks to force France to surrender. It's only been 5 days.

In 3 weeks, the bread lines are back in Russia. Remember, the Ukraine is/was where the wheat is grown.

Anyone find it crazy how easy it is to see death online now. Go on ready and just see multiple videos of dead bodies from war. Back in my day as a teen we had to go to crazyshit or other download shit on limewire.
I know , it’s getting crazy , those things were only available through that or the dark web before

Russians still trying to downplay invasion on their own end. This is giving people in the west the wrong idea as to their capability.Then again, if they unleash their full arsenal, they will be vilified as monsters. No win situation.

EXACTLY! Putin made the mistake of a lifetime in thinking that the Ukraine wanted HIM over their own self-governance.

If the conflict isn't as severe as the media is making out to be, why are hundreds of thousands of people being displaced?

Why are people leaving their ancestral homeland with nothing but what they can carry on their back if the threat wasn't real?

What is the burden of proof necessary for you to change your mind?

I actually hope you are right and that people aren't dying as their homes get bombed from the sky.

Ps: I don't want Russia's forces to die either. They are fighting a war ordered by an unhinged war monger.

It’s totally fruitful if you can provide anything, but no one is.

im not talking about displacement and sorry for your friend but your issue was that i was being dismissive of extraordinary casualties, that your friends are displaced. So you typed all this up in response to what? Im not reacting the way you’d like me to. Sorry bud.

Apart from the most radical fringes, there isn't a human being alive in Europe right now who doesn't want Russia kicked out of Ukraine as soon as possible. Public opinion will not stand for this, and unlike Russia, public opinion does actually matter here.

I recommend everyone contact their local politicians and convey your opinion on the matter. At the very least, all European countries should cooperate to establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine.

Anyone find it crazy how easy it is to see death online now. Go on ready and just see multiple videos of dead bodies from war. Back in my day as a teen we had to go to crazyshit or other download shit on limewire.

Yeah, I guess there hasn't been an attempt to invade and control a major European country like this in a while, while the internet continued to grow throughout (not counting perpetual guerilla type shit like "the war on terror"). Or maybe some journalism codes got updated.

You can even see bodies on the CNN front page, pretty crazy.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/02/28/russia-ukraine-grenade-chance-newday-vpx.cnn

Last edited:
EXACTLY! Putin made the mistake of a lifetime in thinking that the Ukraine wanted HIM over their own self-governance.
There was no mistake. He didn't ever think that, he doesn't care. Ukraine to him is something he should have already had.

Russia struggles despite being in places that are port towns/small-medium cities and close to Crimea. Keep in mind day 1 Russia was airdropping paratroopers into Kyiv and allowing CNN to embed with them on live TV. Maybe those were Ukrainians pretending to be Russians. Fake video?

Status
Not open for further replies.