Social Russian authorities ask the Supreme Court to declare the LGBTQ ‘movement’ extremist

Cool, could please for the love of fucking god provide either some time stamps for the videos, or a summary of the points?

I'm not watching an hour and a half of a video you copy pasted. Not happening. Now stop your fucking crying, and give me the fucking timestamps you giant time wasting baby

You're admitting you've never heard the opposition if you're not willing to watch a single video. An hour and a half video isn't long, considering the topic (you're clearly very emotionally-invested in it). Don't act like you don't have the time. You're perpetually online, like a typical loser leftist. No life whatsoever. But you could easily just split the video up into 3 separate 30 minute sittings, if you were a serious person looking to learn what your opposition believes. But you're not, like the other poster has pointed out.

You seem to be taking my shots at white supremacists very personal. Like I said, Sherfront will love this. You keep proving my point each time with your hateful responses. Keep up the good work!

Nope, just pointing out what hypocrites leftists like yourself are.

Leftists take everything personal and cry over everything. You're overgrown children. God you people have no self-awareness. lol

I've never heard of either of them

And there we have it. You admit you have not taken any time out to listen to your opposition, because if you had, you'd know who Kathleen Stock. You're full of shit and you just admitted it.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Leftists take everything personal and cry over everything. You're overgrown children. God you people have no self-awareness. lol
You posted a make believe cartoon and we are children?
<Dany07>

You posted a make believe cartoon and we are children?
<Dany07>

The left says nothing about muslim hatred towards LGBT and will actively attack anyone who brings up this double-standard, so no, it's not make believe. And yes, you are children... 'wahh wahh the world is not fair'. That's your entire identity, which you will of course deny, because leftists rely heavily on deceit/gaslighting.

The left says nothing about muslim hatred towards LGBT and will actively attack anyone who brings up this double-standard, so no, it's not make believe. And yes, you are children... 'wahh wahh the world is not fair'. That's your entire identity, which you will of course deny, because leftists rely heavily on deceit/gaslighting.
The guy who is mad that his bigoted views are always highlighted is worried about others claiming the world is not fair. How cute.

The guy who is mad that his bigoted views are always highlighted is worried about others claiming the world is not fair. How cute.

You're so dumb & desperate it's hilarious. lol

I couldn't give a shit if you point out my so-called "bigoted views", I'm merely pointing out the double-standard with your kind: you have no problem with muslims' bigoted views, hence why you never talk about them. Keep up, child.

here is vavek (a short clip) with valid criticisms of the trans community. he has been very critical and is NOT a bigot and is on the LEFT. vavek and stock and joyce are all not bigots and have really thoughtful criticisms. stock and joyce are the best of the three and go into each issue in detal and explain why there are problems. bathrooms, prisons, changing rooms, shortlists, shelters, sports, funding for specific sexed people, health insurance, medical treatment and most importantly medical and psychological treatment for kids. they also discuss co morbidities NOT being taken into account by and large due to social pressures placed on professionals to affirm gender identity rather than question it. travistock is a great real world example of all of this gone terribly wrong.

Last edited:
ah, cant wait for the straight white guys of sherdog to agree with Putin, as if a minority of people are some how affecting your life and your marriages and relationships.
Anyone on board for hating people for this kinda thing is just absurd, and very sad inside.

We're talking about child abuse, child indoctrination and even child mutilation. Those are all extremely serious issues.

Hurr durr it doesn't affect your life. The whole problem with this extremist movement is that it DOES affect all of our lives. If they'd just shut up and do their stuff quietly (amongst adults only) nobody would give a shit.

And there we have it. You admit you have not taken any time out to listen to your opposition, because if you had, you'd know who Kathleen Stock. You're full of shit and you just admitted it.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

<JackieThumbsUp>

there is definitely an extreme element from the left and the right that refuse to learn anything but i want you to know that kathleen stock is very much on the left and is criticizing elements of the trans community. thats why its heartbreaking that i cannot get nearly anyone on the left (my side) to listen to her and joyce too.

We're talking about child abuse, child indoctrination and even child mutilation. Those are all extremely serious issues.

Hurr durr it doesn't affect your life. The whole problem with this extremist movement is that it DOES affect all of our lives. If they'd just shut up and do their stuff quietly (amongst adults only) nobody would give a shit.

lol yeah, im sure all gay and lesbians are out there raping your kids.
Oh wait, its mostly ugly white guys? shocking

Jamala: Ukrainian Eurovision winner added to Russia's wanted list​

Russia just added a Ukrainian pop singer based in Australia to their "wanted list" <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Is this a concentrated effort to look as weak and wimpy as possible? <45>

Is there anyone out there who isn't an enormous threat to Putin and his cronies?

If you had paid attention to people's opinions you might've realized the part after the LGB is what most people have problems with.

Also not sure why a discussion about this causes you to sperg and start being racist and insulting people's looks. That's very creepy and also childish.

Why are you continuously bringing skin colour into this conversation? Very telling you racist cunt.

Back