Sadulaev vs Snyder tomorrow - biggest wrestling match

Bad red. How was Kyle on shot clock when sal was doing nothing after getting up

Bad red. How was Kyle on shot clock when sal was doing nothing after getting up
The reffing this entire tournament was just atrocious. Baffling. I don’t even know if it was corruption as it was inconsistent and indefensible all over the place. But it did provide some good chuckles listening to John smith be incredulous

So Russia beat US in the grabbing another man contest again?

Cool

The reffing this entire tournament was just atrocious. Baffling. I don’t even know if it was corruption as it was inconsistent and indefensible all over the place. But it did provide some good chuckles listening to John smith be incredulous
International reffing is always inconsistent it seems , almost as bad as the "random" draw system they used to do

Sadulaev p4p wrestling GOAT. So undersized compared to Snyder and still beat him. Wrestling is a sport where weight matters a lot more than boxing or other striking combat sports.
Buvaisar Saitiev is still freestyle wrestling GOAT. Sadulaev definitely has a chance to overtake him

Buvaisar Saitiev is still freestyle wrestling GOAT. Sadulaev definitely has a chance to overtake him

Well at least you have to agree that he is p4p best in this generation.

Sadulaev p4p wrestling GOAT. So undersized compared to Snyder and still beat him. Wrestling is a sport where weight matters a lot more than boxing or other striking combat sports.
Will Sadulaev transition to MMA? I remember him saying he will after the Olympics or something

Russian master ra... Naw, great wrestler though.

Will Sadulaev transition to MMA? I remember him saying he will after the Olympics or something

We'll have to wait and see. He said UFC gave him an offer. I would certainly love to see it.

Abdulmanap even offered to coach him for MMA.

What? Sadulaev is not undersized compared to Snyder. That's a really weird claim. If anything he's bigger than Snyder. Like, 2 time gold winner is already great enough, no need to pad it with blind size analysis...

What? Sadulaev is not undersized compared to Snyder. That's a really weird claim. If anything he's bigger than Snyder. Like, 2 time gold winner is already great enough, no need to pad it with blind size analysis...

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Snyder is bigger.

Sadulaev started out as middleweight.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Snyder is bigger.

Sadulaev started out as middleweight.

He is smaller than Snyder in that video, but that's 2017. Right after he went up to 97kg. You might even say that the only time that he lost to Snyder, he did so because he was undersized. But from 2018 onwards there has been little to no size difference between the two. Sadulaev is amazing, no need to exaggerate his accomplishments.

He is smaller than Snyder in that video, but that's 2017. Right after he went up to 97kg. You might even say that the only time that he lost to Snyder, he did so because he was undersized. But from 2018 onwards there has been little to no size difference between the two. Sadulaev is amazing, no need to exaggerate his accomplishments.

I know it's old video, still no good footage of the recent match on youtube, on bad quality clips. But the size difference is still there.

Look at legs, arms and back and frame in general.

Btw if you wonder where @Hitto has gone, well now you know. He's busy winning olympic medals :D

Exactly, and Sadulaev has always been slightly taller and with a wider frame that spread out the body mass more.
I know it's old video, still no good footage of the recent match on youtube, on bad quality clips. But the size difference is still there.

Look at legs, arms and back and frame in general.

You are like the definition of confirmation bias, you're trying really hard to see what you want to see. I guarantee you that no one watching that match thought "damn Sadulaev looks kinda small compared to Snyder." That's absurd.

Exactly, and Sadulaev has always been slightly taller and with a wider frame that spread out the body mass more.

You are like the definition of confirmation bias, you're trying really hard to see what you want to see. I guarantee you that no one watching that match thought "damn Sadulaev looks kinda small compared to Snyder." That's absurd.

Both of them are 180 cm (5 ft 11). But Snyder has a wider frame and more muscle mass.

Both of them are 180 cm (5 ft 11). But Snyder has a wider frame and more muscle mass.
They're listed at the same height, Snyder never looks the same height he's probably 5'10", Americans always exaggerate their height anyways. And Sadulaev has the wider frame, we're talking wide not thick. Even at the shoulders Sadulaev may be wider, but Kyle has a V shaped body so particularly in the rib cage area his frame is narrower. Sadulaev is at least as wide around the shoulders and more evenly distributed down to the hips.

Back