Sasha Baron Cohen, "Who is America" Ep. 2 (Racism edition)

I’m thinking of the greats. Guys like Carl Reiner, Mel brooks, Larry david. The list is endless really

Tim Allen is trash compared to those guys
Tim Allen dealt a liberal amount of blow back in the 70s, at least. :D

Lol the closest thing the right has to this show is that idiot who who keeps getting busted for trying to doctor footage to frame people with lies.

Don't forget Tucker Carlson or John Stossel on Fox asking kids on college campuses questions about our government and American History in order to show how dumb "millennials" are.

H eis a upper class twat who needs to get punched again... thats the problem with the TV world 95% are all from well to do backgrounds...cunt needs a dressing down

How dare he make us stupid peasants look like stupid peasants!

At the 2012 British Comedy Awards, 13 years after winning Best Newcomer at the 1999 Comedy Awards, Baron Cohen accepted the Outstanding Achievement Award from Sir Ben Kingsley in the guise of Ali G, and stated: "I is grown up now. I ain't living in my nan's house anymore. I is living in her garage".[7]

Ali G's interviews with celebrities (often politicians) gained notoriety partly because the subjects were not privy to the joke that Ali G, rather than being a real interviewer, was a comic character played by Baron Cohen. According to Rolling Stone magazine, Baron Cohen would always enter the interview area in character as Ali G, carrying equipment and appearing to be an inconspicuous crew member. He would arrive with a suited man, whom the interviewee naturally thought was the interviewer. Baron Cohen, as Ali G, would sit down to begin conducting the interview by asking the interviewee some preliminary questions. The interviewee, however, would remain under the impression that the smartly-dressed director would be conducting the interview until short notice prior to cameras rolling: this would grant an advantage of surprise, whereby the interviewee would be less likely to opt out of the Ali interview prior to its start.[39]

Gotta love him.

Yes I know, they're rare though. We dont have large ignorant enclaves like the US.

But the worst are the natives in the northern prairies. Most racist people I've ever met, in the entire world.

In the entire world?? Spoken like someone that has never stepped foot outside the US.

I just watched the two episodes - it was hilarious.

In the entire world?? Spoken like someone that has never stepped foot outside the US.
Outside of Canada you should have said, although he refutes that too. Although I get what you meant. ;)

Don't forget Tucker Carlson or John Stossel on Fox asking kids on college campuses questions about our government and American History in order to show how dumb "millennials" are.

That's Jesse Waters. He just rolls around hitting on coeds and saying racist shit to minorities and it's supposed to be "conservative" candid comedy. It's super cringey.

I dont think he could trick people like that outside of the us

I dont think he could trick people like that outside of the us

Honestly mate, why do people keep talking about him tricking people as if he forced them to act and talk like fucking idiots? Nobody has to say or do any of the things he asks them to do, at the end of the day every each one of them is an adult.

Honestly mate, why do people keep talking about him tricking people as if he forced them to act and talk like fucking idiots? Nobody has to say or do any of the things he asks them to do, at the end of the day every each one of them is an adult.

AMERICA! USA!

Haven'twatched it yet but hope its full of Chinese being racist. They're the most oblivious and funny racists, almost like they don't understand they're being racist.

Back