Saturday night I have a grappling match with UFC vet Philip Hawes is anyone is interested

I lost to an arm triangle as we were about to end the first 3. I felt a little flat and Hawes was strong and very fast. He was also a great guy.

Sometimes you are the Hammer sometimes the Nail and tonight was a nail type of night...

Thanks for the support it's appreciated and sorry if I let anyone down.. Back to training and the real battle father time..

In closing even though I lost I had a blast and am glad I did it. I am fortunate to get these opportunities
Unlucky bro but awesome to hear.

Is the match posted anywhere so we can watch?

wtf. 60 years old and you got in there and threw down with fucking Phil Hawes? Most 60 year olds I come across are more likely to head to retirement home before grappling with someone like Hawes haha.

You're yrobably fitter than all us 30 year olds around here. Unreal effort for an old geezer.

200 matches after beating cancer? Absolute animal.

I lost to an arm triangle as we were about to end the first 3. I felt a little flat and Hawes was strong and very fast. He was also a great guy.

Sometimes you are the Hammer sometimes the Nail and tonight was a nail type of night...

Thanks for the support it's appreciated and sorry if I let anyone down.. Back to training and the real battle father time..

In closing even though I lost I had a blast and am glad I did it. I am fortunate to get these opportunities

Mad respect for being in that fight. Glad hearing you had a blast. Cool that Hawes is also a great guy. Sounds like an amazing experience over all. Get some good rest and see you around the boards.

That's awesome man

Right? Buddy got his Jimmies rustled about a comment I made about reporters and came out all hard. Now crying, and DEFINITELY has a smaller dick. <Goldie11>
Exposing an idiot for being an idiot is having "jimmies rustled" and "crying". That kinda sounds like something a weak person who got dealt with would say!

Last edited:

Great job, bro.

No offense, but I'd work you like a rented mule. I train UFC and Strikeforce and wear affliction shirts.

Let me know when.

I really appreciate you making this thread and sharing it with the community. And good luck with that battle against Father Time. He's undefeated and comes for us all.

I still cant believe this guy is 60 and he went there with the young beast in Phil Hawes. What a fucking legend.
It's one of the most insane things I've seen on here. He seems so nonchalant about doing something so incredibly inspiring and superhuman.

Dude you're 60 years old having a grappling match with a current UFC fighter in his athletic prime. Get the fuck out of here with this letting anyone down bullshit. Just showing up is awesome.

It's one of the most insane things I've seen on here. He seems so nonchalant about doing something so incredibly inspiring and superhuman.

Well, with health and fitness knowledge being so much more readily available in this era, it's great to see and much more common than I think is commonly assumed. I mean, i wouldn't want to see a guy that age stepping in with a pro fighter under MMA rules (and i dont imagine any commission in the states would sanction such a bout), but submission grappling is something people of all ages do participate in. This just happened to be a crazy mismatch, though as the man said, he was approached as a late replacement.

Exposing an idiot for being an idiot is having "jimmies rustled" and "crying". That kinda sounds like something a weak person who got dealt with would say!
The only thing you exposed is that you're an insecure dweeb who's quick to anger. Pipe down weakling.

You got in there and did it and had fun as well which is all that matters. I hope you got a little coin in the pocket for it as well.

Back