Say What? Joey Diaz and UFC Vet Make Lewd Statements Concerning Mackenzie Dern’s Body

Lol there's nothing they can do. That's like saying Jessica Simpson thinks lebroL is hung... What is the NBA going to do to simpsSi? NoTTA!

For a lewd thread it sure lack pics. Your lucky I'm online
mackenzie-dern-hot-photos5-1.png

25016863_1469803586475496_8731895063702929408_n.jpg
Mackenzie-Dern-10.jpg
mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_5_24_1901.jpg

Mackenzie-Dern-Sun-hat.png

84da99df724e200c797b3fffea8d1b81--mackenzie-dern-brazilian-jiu-jitsu.jpg
5985075e.gif

She damn sure looks better in these photos than the mess that was in the Octagon. I'm still convinced these are of a different person.

Snitches get stitches TS.

If you're not in hiding already it's probably too late.

joeydiaz.jpg

oh god no! i've always been terrified of joey diaz shitting himself and having a heart attack on my front lawn

MMAimports makes BJPenn.com sound like the New Yorker, they are just looking for some easy clickbait. They act outraged but they'd be the first to publish Dern's nudes if there was a leak.

Take action? What are they going to do, ground him?

Should the UFC take action? What? One is a comedian, one is a retired fighter. What the fuck do you expect the UFC to do?

They're totally out of line, I for one am shocked and appalled.. how about a little decency and respect: give her a chance to shower before eating her ass.

Salty brown eye??

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

“Mackenzie Derns asshole is going to smell tremendous after the fight”

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

“I bet it will also be tasty!”
Diaz then showed his approval of the fighter’s message with another statement.

“That’s why I love you Professor”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Should the UFC take action over these message?
No, the UFC shouldn't take action. I do think the comments were a bit disgusting but no where near as bad as what people are making out. I'm a Joey Diaz fan and sometimes his comments are a bit too far but people just get all social justice way too quick these days. Thankfully that craze hasn't really picked up in my country.

i dont understand, why would her ass smell nice after a fight? it'd probably be all sweaty, maybe a little bit of a fecal matter from a bad wipe. doesn't sound appealing
Thats likely what Joey "CoCo" Diaz was appreciating.

Pretty out of line comment, even for that guy.

The man likes assholes.

rashida-jones-shrug.gif

Omg so lewd, patriachy! Kill him!

Back