SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here watch the show Barry? My god what an amazing show. I've literally watched the first season of it three times. Second season in production now.
I watched the first few episodes. Was pretty fun

I watched The Wire and The Sopranos for the first time within the last few months. Guess I'll start on Boardwalk Empire now. Seems like HBO is pretty good at making shows.
Newsroom and leftovers are good as well

I watched The Wire and The Sopranos for the first time within the last few months. Guess I'll start on Boardwalk Empire now. Seems like HBO is pretty good at making shows.

Never had HBO? Or didnt have time/care to watch them?

The Wire is probably 1a or 1b on my favorite shows ever.

Never got into the Sopranos. Even as a teenager I thought Tony would get made as seeing a psychiatrist. I can suspend my disbelief for fantasy/sci-fi....hell, Breakimg Bad, but somehow that was a bridge too far for me i.e. I know it doesnt make sense

Never got into the Sopranos. Even as a teenager I thought Tony would get made as seeing a psychiatrist. I can suspend my disbelief for fantasy/sci-fi....hell, Breakimg Bad, but somehow that was a bridge too far for me i.e. I know it doesnt make sense
I remember beating off to Dream On as a youth. I wasn't much of a TV watcher when some of those shows were popular. However, now that I am an older piece of shit I have settled into somewhat of a routine on weeknights.

Feels good to come home, cook a meal, watch a nice program, and have a drink or 15. Read about using Koji rice to simulate dry aging steak so that should be a fun adventure.

giphy.webp

I remember beating off to Dream On as a youth. I wasn't much of a TV watcher when some of those shows were popular. However, now that I am an older piece of shit I have settled into somewhat of a routine on weeknights.

Feels good to come home, cook a meal, watch a nice program, and have a drink or 15. Read about using Koji rice to simulate dry aging steak so that should be a fun adventure.

giphy.webp

Lmfao. You kind of remind me of me, Outlaw. Only way less cool and handsome.

Sopranos is meh. Not sure how people rate it so high. Who cares about fat quidos eating canolies.

Sopranos is meh. Not sure how people rate it so high. Who cares about fat quidos eating canolies.
I started Sinner tonight. Just two episodes in but pretty good so far.

Who the fuck is this can? Change your name to diveball :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back