::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually despise most of the modern versions of the Anthem, the style it's written in i.e. the tempo and cadence aren't conducive to modern pop style or even worse soul singing. There should be minimal runs and shit, as it destroys the rhythm of the song if not applied like expertly.

I sung it a few times for home games in HS, it's a hard song to sing. If you can't add effortless vibrato and the ability to belt/full chest voice you're gonna have problems haha

this is how it should be sung, at least IMO, the Rocky IV style turn of the MSG crowd is legit

damn
not only are you a scholar but an accomplish vocalist

I’m confused at how this happened. I think the upper pins are for when the weight is racked. The bars in the center of the pic are there in case he can’t put the weight back up. How did the bar get underneath? And he is wearing jean shorts lol. Don’t think this is in the US either. We’re smarter than this lol.
He didnt put pins to secure the weights

Got weak..bar start getting uneven..weights shifted..boom..hes in a situation

You literally never see this curling (the one true lift)

Tha
He didnt put pins to secure the weights

Got weak..bar start getting uneven..weights shifted..boom..hes in a situation

You literally never see this curling (the one true lift)
thats what I thought at first but what are the silver bars in the pic? safety bars?

how many of you fellow Americans have today off?

i have no clue how many private businesses, if any, take today off

CANadians have a statutory holiday called "Family Day" today.

I didn't make that up.

as my dad says, you guys get paid to breath

sounds awesome

33 years til I get that

Lmfao fuck.
it will go surprisingly fast. at least you don't have someone putting moose ears on you.
giphy.gif

probably the kind of thing they do in Candia for laffs, eh

Last edited:
Time flies when you're besmirching minorities

I always thought "cock junkie" or "dick junkie" were pretty funny things to call people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back