SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a car...vacations are overrated..
And 500 dollars isnt that much tbh

But yes...guns equal protection equal good investments...that same money i would spend on a vacation could be used to buy bullets etc
Car paid off?

lol'ing hard @ this. pretty sure nobody on their deathbed has ever said "i should have bought more bullets"
While I agree with your sentiment, I am sure at some point a dude ran out of ammo and got killed while thinking he should have loaded up with some bullets. I imagine it happening in the 1800s.

While I agree with your sentiment, I am sure at some point a dude ran out of ammo and got killed while thinking he should have loaded up with some bullets. I imagine it happening in the 1800s.
Nice pt

But my pt was i dont need to vacation

nobody "needs" to vacation you damn fool. doesn't mean it isn't a worthwhile experience

imagine hot air ballooning over the serengeti and seeing elephants and shit versus buying fucking bullets that are just going to sit in your closet

nobody "needs" to vacation you damn fool. doesn't mean it isn't a worthwhile experience

imagine hot air ballooning over the serengeti and seeing elephants and shit versus buying fucking bullets that are just going to sit in your closet
I do go to the shooting range tho

Not some disaster prepper stocking up

how often do people on their deathbeds get in gun fights?

8b5.gif

He is getting a raise in July so maybe he can combine the two and shoot an elephant from the balloon. One helluva souvenir.

Otherwise, I would say that if you feel like you NEED a gun for protection you would be better off putting that money towards moving to a better area.

He is getting a raise in July so maybe he can combine the two and shoot an elephant from the balloon. One helluva souvenir.

Otherwise, I would say that if you feel like you NEED a gun for protection you would be better off putting that money towards moving to a better area.

with chimp's accuracy he'd probably shoot an endangered rhino, reload, then shoot his tour guide

Guns hold value better than virtually all other wants/hobbies, especially if we're talking used and not like maintained in the package
edit: i'm not saying do it, just there could be worse decisions made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back