SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This is the wisdom we all need....

Perry Mason, always a classic. Although Matlock was always a bit more relatable, he had way more charm it seemed.

50s/60s bullet bras >> 80s/90s big hair and shoulder pads.

I watched Perry Mason as a little kid before I even came to Canada. Dude was a straight up 'G' ... well, maybe not straight.

So anyway, back to this CNN shit.

Happened to throw on CNN a few times in the wake of that FL shooting and it's just a 24hr cycle on gun control and Russian election meddling, there's literally zero other news.

They go from badgering some trailer park level old Florida woman about being apart of a Pro-Trump Facebook page created by a Russian (to the surprise of no one, she doesn't care and outright denies the Russian tie and calls them fake news LMAO)

Next segment, lets interview a 17 year old gay kid who equates his crusade for LGBTQ(WXYZ) rights with his newfound crusade to outlaw semi automatic rifles (he calls them ASSAULT rifles) in his whiny effeminate voice he declares that "THEY WILL NOT STOP" until assault rifles are banned.

Next up... lets have 4 "pundits" come on and agree on how these "kids" are just so courageous in speaking out about their cause.

So on and so forth. I don't give a flying fuck about buffoon trump or left vs right politics... but it's blatantly obvious this shit isn't news, it's propaganda being pumped 24/7.

Washington Post is just one step behind CNN.

Ever heard the quote? “Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent”. Well it looks like the last refuge of traditional news media is to appeal to the extremes. FAUX schnooze wrote the script, liberal media now following in their steps.

As Azimov said ...

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”

Im very tempted to get it

Partly just to piss off my anti AR friends
Dude you work hard for your money, is a gun really the best place to put your money?

Have you considered saving for house, car, investment, vacation?

Dude you work hard for your money, is a gun really the best place to put your money?

I have a car...vacations are overrated..
And 500 dollars isnt that much tbh

But yes...guns equal protection equal good investments...that same money i would spend on a vacation could be used to buy bullets etc

Already went down this road. I said the same as you. However, the bright side is that of all the dumb shit/luxury items you can spend on at least guns do hold their value.

Vacation? He lives in Florida. What do you want him to do, save for a tour of Bed and Breakfasts in New England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back