SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently me and the broad are going to Iceland this year. Any of you fruits been? Know anything?

Not me but the family two houses over went last year and I know a guy who went for his honeymoon to Iceland. They had nothing but good things to say and highly recommended it.

FWIW - in looking at cheap flights to France for our family vacation this summer an airline that connects in Iceland came up as the cheapest by far. Wow airlines.

never been
heading into Junior year of HS my stepdad had the options of quantico, VA and Keflavik, Iceland .....

was pretty damn stoked until we got Quantico for the second time, wtf

I plan on going to ireland next year

Currently putting monies aside

So apparently me and the broad are going to Iceland this year. Any of you fruits been? Know anything?

Only thing I know about Iceland is that my grandad has his appendix removed there after he got shot in the Battle of the Bulge. Never been myself.
Good luck.

never been
heading into Junior year of HS my stepdad had the options of quantico, VA and Keflavik, Iceland .....

was pretty damn stoked until we got Quantico for the second time, wtf

Awesome Snake Head fishing down there, now lol

Though that didn't help you much then

Awesome Snake Head fishing down there, now lol

Though that didn't help you much then
in what Lunga Reservoir? the Chompawamsick creek or however that's spelled? or the Potomac?

I know my stepdad stayed fishing and hunting the whole time we lived there, but I never went haha

in what Lunga Reservoir? the Chompawamsick creek or however that's spelled? or the Potomac?

I know my stepdad stayed fishing and hunting the whole time we lived there, but I never went haha

Pretty much anything that comes off the Potomac.

This one was caught on Chopawamsic Creek, while bow fishing, back in '13

120420-O-AB1213-001.JPG

That's a big ass fish for that creek. They're, apparently, delicious and an ass load of fun to catch

Eat those fucks

Theyre an invasive species

Eat those fucks

Theyre an invasive species

They are invasive, but years of studies have shown that they've basically had zero impact on the ecosystem. So much so, that they're not really even cared about anymore. I mean, most species of catfish and pretty much all bass are technically non-native and were once thought to be a big threat. That never really happened. Nothing like back home with the Silver Carp in the Mississippi where certain areas you can barely even get a boat through

They are invasive, but years of studies have shown that they've basically had zero impact on the ecosystem. So much so, that they're not really even cared about anymore. I mean, most species of catfish and pretty much all bass are technically non-native and were once thought to be a big threat. That never really happened. Nothing like back home with the Silver Carp in the Mississippi where certain areas you can barely even get a boat through
We still have signs down here that say to catch and kill basically lol

We still have signs down here that say to catch and kill basically lol

It's basically the same here too, just all the environmental scientists have said they aren't a big deal now

Bill cosby boutta die in prison

What a way for heathcliffe huxtable to go

Cosby will die in jail and R. Kelly gets to keep sex slaves, piss on minors and marry kids...what a time to be alive.

I had a snakehead years ago in one of my cichlid tanks. Got to be a big, mean fucker. Had to get rid of him because he outgrew my 180 gallon tank and was wreaking havoc once he hit about 20 inches. Wasn't upset when they made them illegal for purchase.

I had a snakehead years ago in one of my cichlid tanks. Got to be a big, mean fucker. Had to get rid of him because he outgrew my 180 gallon tank and was wreaking havoc once he hit about 20 inches. Wasn't upset when they made them illegal for purchase.

Yeah, the only way you can have one in your possession here is if it's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back