• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys ever give money to homeless or just ignore them?

Or spit on them or fuck them?

I give hundreds of dollars a year to the bay area shelter, food bank and meals on wheels for the seniors.
I don't give out money on the street.

I pay more than that for a 1bed 1 bath with no lawn lmao.

Also part of some Facebook group that’s basically the same thing as that nextdoor app for my hometown. It’s called “chino hills connections” or some shit. Chino Hills is where the Ball family lives so there are daily posts about them lol. Anytime someone flames them the thread gets deleted or people get banned. Shits hilarious.

I had a hand in creating my city's neighborhood watch Facebook page. There was a thread on the "you know you're from Norwalk when?" page where a couple other people and myself were giving some police scanner pbp. The thread was huge cause there was a lot of gang violence going on at the time. I joked that we needed a police scanner page then this middle age lady took that idea and made a neighborhood watch page.

Do you guys ever give money to homeless or just ignore them?

Or spit on them or fuck them?

I give them money, and i invite them to my home for a nice warm meal...

I give out money on the street, usually just the spare change I keep in my car. Also give to a few charities and volunteer at the homeless shelter at my old church and used to do the feeding van program until it ended.

I give them money, and i invite them to my home for a nice warm meal...
giphy.gif

Nah I don't aid peoples addictions...

Was playing bball and Had one of these fuckers approach me trying to sell a bike (stolen for sure) I asked if I could look at it, then just said it's my bike now... fuck off.

Had cops come pick it up.

I volunteer at some charities for the homeless. Occasionally buy some McDonald’s or something for the guys I know. Don’t hand out money.

Occasionally arrest them.

Saw a woman give a homeless guy a couple of oranges the other day. He looked at them like "wtf and I supposed to do with this?"

Last year I gave a guy some left over Chinese food when I was drunk and it was like 4 a.m. He had the audacity to look at it and scoff at me. Come to think of it he was probably just a drunk hipster.

Saw a woman give a homeless guy a couple of oranges the other day. He looked at them like "wtf and I supposed to do with this?"

Last year I gave a guy some left over Chinese food when I was drunk and it was like 4 a.m. He had the audacity to look at it and scoff at me. Come to think of it he was probably just a drunk hipster.
In Denver a few years back a friend and I were mistaken for homeless guys on the street at about 4am. We were wearing carhart jackets and shit like that for the weather. These guys told us to get a job so we offered to fight them. My buddy threw a cheeseburger at them and missed badly.

In Denver a few years back a friend and I were mistaken for homeless guys on the street at about 4am. We were wearing carhart jackets and shit like that for the weather. These guys told us to get a job so we offered to fight them. My buddy threw a cheeseburger at them and missed badly.

When things like this happen it seems normal. Then it seems weird when you sober up.

Then some time passes and it seems normal again.

Occasionally arrest them.

ha whenever I needed a cheap stat, there would be three or four dudes I knew would always have an FTA warrant I could pick them up on.
usually a warrant for drinking in public.
lol
kept the sgt off my back.

If Beethoven were alive in the 80's... he'd have been a metal head, no doubt.

Ummm, Beethoven would have been Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin. Wagner would have been Metal. Liszt would have been like Joe Satriani or something.

TBF All of these analogies sort of fail. And Fail hard.

Whenever I encounter homeless people and have a little extra cash on hand I like to light the bills on fire right in front of the bums

ha whenever I needed a cheap stat, there would be three or four dudes I knew would always have an FTA warrant I could pick them up on.
usually a warrant for drinking in public.
lol
kept the sgt off my back.

Lmao yeah. And I know which guys are appreciative of the shower and meal at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back