• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay more than that for a 1bed 1 bath with no lawn lmao.

Also part of some Facebook group that’s basically the same thing as that nextdoor app for my hometown. It’s called “chino hills connections” or some shit. Chino Hills is where the Ball family lives so there are daily posts about them lol. Anytime someone flames them the thread gets deleted or people get banned. Shits hilarious.

Is it a closed group? I might create a fake profile claiming to be a Loss Prevention guy from the Chinese Louis Vuitton store

pr01.jpg

That netflix show Godless looks dope. Gonna binge the fuck out of that shit.

LMao. Trump went full rustlemania on Lavar.

$1500/mo? My had a place that was $1500/mo.

It was in NYC, in 2000. 489sqft

Great location though.
I pay 1900 for 840 sq ft where I live. I wonder how much that 489 sqft goes for now in NYC?

Wonder how Lavar will respond to this. This is BBB marketing genius.

Apparently a bunch of Trump supporters started attacking Levar Burton (The Reading Rainbow dude) on twitter because they thought he was Lavar Ball.

The irony of guys attacking the Reading Rainbow dude because of their illiteracy is too delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back