sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about with shrimp?

Mexican-Style-Shrimp-Cocktail.jpg

tenor.gif

you have shit tier taste, mcjizz. not surprising.

Tomato juice is awesome. Tomatoes are one of the GOATs.

I'm not a huge Bloody Mary fan, but agree with Corona that they are an awesome hangover remedy.

I like to make vegetable juice, but I rarely use tomatoes. Prefer using a lot of greens, beets, carrots and then flavoring with some apples or oranges.

Have never used one to cure a hangover, will try this remedy

You can keep your tomato juice, seafood, alcohol shit storm. If that means I have bad taste, so be it.

I’m okay with not liking tomato juice and certain types of alcohol. But seafood?!?

kgface.gif

I’m okay with not liking tomato juice and certain types of alcohol. But seafood?!?

kgface.gif

Not when the ingredients of one single entity are "Tomato Juice, Seafood, Alcohol"

I'm not huge on seafood. I'm a straight redneck when it comes to seafood. Not a big shellfish person, crab makes me gag (literally), lobster just isn't very good to me and shrimp need to be fried (though I can eat it steamed or something) then there's very few fish I enjoy outside of like....river fish lol Catfish, Crappe, Bass... things of that nature.

I do enjoy a good Orange Roughy though.

kgface.gif
I'm actually allergic to shellfish. I do eat fish though. Growing up in Baltimore, I used to feel sorry for myself that I couldn't eat crabs. Every summer, you get invited to endless crab feasts and I'd be that jackass asking someone to throw on a burger or just eating sides. Lol. But then when I was travelling once in my early 20's I met a guy from Wisconsin, near Milwaukee, that was allergic to beer (I forget which ingredient). I never worried about my shellfish allergy again. Thankfully I'm not one of those people who can't even be near it. I can stand right next to the steamer and not have an issue. Just can't eat it.

I'm actually allergic to shellfish. I do eat fish though. Growing up in Baltimore, I used to feel sorry for myself that I couldn't eat crabs. Every summer, you get invited to endless crab feasts and I'd be that jackass asking someone to throw on a burger or just eating sides. Lol. But then when I was travelling once in my early 20's I met a guy from Wisconsin, near Milwaukee, that was allergic to beer (I forget which ingredient). I never worried about my shellfish allergy again. Thankfully I'm not one of those people who can't even be near it. I can stand right next to the steamer and not have an issue. Just can't eat it.

You're better off.

Crabs disgusting.

Not when the ingredients of one single entity are "Tomato Juice, Seafood, Alcohol"

I'm not huge on seafood. I'm a straight redneck when it comes to seafood. Not a big shellfish person, crab makes me gag (literally), lobster just isn't very good to me and shrimp need to be fried (though I can eat it steamed or something) then there's very few fish I enjoy outside of like....river fish lol Catfish, Crappe, Bass... things of that nature.

I do enjoy a good Orange Roughy though.
what i showed you doesn't have alcohol.

Cape Code is good.
Gin and Juice.
Gin, tonic and cucumber slice is very tasty.

You're better off.

Crabs disgusting.
I liked them the time I remember having them. Just discovered about 20 minutes later I couldn't have them again. What's weird is my parents say they used to give me shrimp and crab all the time when I was too young to remember. Then I didn't have it for a long time because I apparently stopped liking it around 4 or 5. Tried them at a crab feast when I was like 9 or 10 and got the puffed up face and swollen eyes.

Crabs legs with melted butter and a side of a 22 oz rib-eye? Yes pls

Mcfly finally embracing his limitations... this is a positive development.

I work from 4 am to 12:30 pm tomorrow

Then

Fried turkey
Mashed potatoes
Stuffing
Green bean casserole
Sweet potatoe pie
Biscuits
Deviled eggs
Pumpkin pie

Jim beam & egg nog

Status