Schaub's Comedy Special: Gringo Papi

He looks like he is in his 50s his organs must be in awful shape if he is that grey at 36.
I can’t believe I’m older than he is. I thought for sure he was at least in his late 40s. And he dresses like his mom picked out some clothes for an 8 year old and he just put them on.
I mean, I dress like it’s still the 90s, so I don’t have much room to talk. But at least I dress like something that resembles an adult. How in the fuck does a guy like him even function in the world?

Could someone please tell me why anyone watches Ethan Klein? What is he bringing to the table? He’s not incredibly smart, funny, insightful, or anything else from what I can tell. The only thing I have seen him do that was any good was make Steven Crowder shit his pants by bringing in Sam Seder to debate him. That was hilarious. But what is Klein bringing to the table? He’s really fucking famous and I have no idea why.
He actually used to be funny back in the day when he was with iDubbbz and Filthy Frank.

I think this is in-your-face constructive criticism by a vet to a noob.

So former UFC top ten hw Brendan Schaub (Knocked out Cro Cop) has been making bits specific for each city he travels to. I haven't found a lot of his comedy funny but this was actually pretty damn good. He's playing into the fact that he gets a lot of hate and it seems he's evolving. Thoughts?

Didn't watch but a masculine guy with tattoos with girly thin eyebrows....

<{clintugh}>

Not bad. I’m more of a Hedberg type of humor. Burr is gray on his deliveries as well.

This clip was already an improvement from that special
Ya it was, still not good though
I didn’t laugh but I also didn’t want to boo him, not because he was any funny, I just didn’t have the energy
So I’d say he’s getting better

I don't know, it's all extremely bad and hard to watch IMO

"Benjamin Franklin had HOES" ... good one
That wasn't the punchline.... Picturing Ben Franklin waiting at a local bar for a girl with glasses to walk in and walking up, asking how her vision is... That's pretty funny too bro don't be a cynical homeless cat that works at PF Changs

Back