Media Sean and Nina Snowboarding

Jesus Sean almost got taken out by the side mirror on that RV

What? She was 2018 Playboys Playmate of the year, lol. What kinda crazy standards you have?View attachment 1032044

the fuck has happened to her upper lip tho?

ichDNr9.png

This thread is also about Sean Strickland, who until very recently was literally a UFC champion.

And is now apparently a snowboarder and we're supposed to care? The thread isn't even about MMA lol, I agree it should be moved

hot by mma standards, but otherwise like a 6.5 may be.

Wasn’t she literally a Playboy model or something?

<{vega}>

Seems pretty hot to me aesthetically, but perhaps her “cringe” persona has you fairly downgrading her a few points.

<{vega}>

Seems pretty hot to me aesthetically, but perhaps her “cringe” persona has you fairly downgrading her a few points.
nah, I just don't think she is that hot. go to latin america, she is an average girl there for her genotype. I actually like her "cringe" personality, she is a breathe of fresh air compared to shmoos of the mma world.

Like she’s both employed for side gigs and has her own channel?
I don’t remember any direct UFC stuff she did
I don't know the specifics but she is an employee of the UFC as much as any of the fighters are. They're all independent contractors, after all. She's a social media presence for the brand and does interviews with an eye for viral soundbites, so it's kinda like shes a UFC influencer.

<{vega}>

This thread is also about Sean Strickland, who until very recently was literally a UFC champion.

If you don't want to read about Nina Drama, don't click on the thread. An efficient and elegant solution IMO.
She's already 35 and looks great. I could not disagree more I bet she ages really well unless she gets bad work done.
Classic. You heard it here first

Nina is dirty and Strickland is already played out

Back