Media Sean and Nina Snowboarding

My first thought was Nina Nunes, leaving me to try and figure out what the fuck 'Sean' would be with her.

Turns out I needed to remember Nina Drama is a person. So thanks for that, I guess.

Is there anyone in MMA who loves attention more than Sean Strickland?

hot by mma standards, but otherwise like a 6.5 may be.
Guys who say shit like this about objectively pretty women usually are fat/ugly and have settled down with some pig. I'm guessing you look like a young Paul Newman too? Get a grip, Casanova.

"A girl like this wouldn't fuck me with a gun to her head, better tell everyone that she's average looking" -kingmob6

This chick annoys the fuck out of me, and I hope she goes away soon.

Still wood

Wait wait wait....

You dislike her looks, but like her personality?

<LikeReally5>
yes :)
but I never said I dislike her looks, just thinks people here overrate them as usual. I judge her objectively as a 6.5.

Guys who say shit like this about objectively pretty women usually are fat/ugly and have settled down with some pig. I'm guessing you look like a young Paul Newman too? Get a grip, Casanova.

"A girl like this wouldn't fuck me with a gun to her head, better tell everyone that she's average looking" -kingmob6
I'm a decent looking guy, not a pig, nor do I have a pig as a companion. I can say that I've had gfs as good or better looks wise than Nina at least to my preference. I don't know why I have to praise her looks if I don't think she is a knockout by any means, I just said she is slightly better looking than average, and everyone gets offended.
There was no "elboys too pointy - would not bang" comments from me.

I can easily say that guys that praise her looks never had any puss above 5 on the scale and will stick their dong in anything that breathes.

Can these non-fight related threads be moved to a different location? I don’t give a fuck about Nina Drama or any drama for that matter.
You give a fuck enough to enter the thread and write a comment, genius.
Don’t like it, simply move along.

This is advanced simping right here. Impressive.

These two have been fucking for a while, I would be very surprised if they weren't.

Feel bad for the BF unless he is into that sort of thing.

No they havent. They give off genuine just-friends vibes. Which you wouldnt know is possible from all the virgins of sherdog but nevertheless. And Sean has a wife.

These two have been fucking for a while, I would be very surprised if they weren't.

Feel bad for the BF unless he is into that sort of thing.
He's probably there filming as usual...

Back