Media Sean and Nina Snowboarding

My first thought was Nina Nunes, leaving me to try and figure out what the fuck 'Sean' would be with her.

Turns out I needed to remember Nina Drama is a person. So thanks for that, I guess.

Is there anyone in MMA who loves attention more than Sean Strickland?

hot by mma standards, but otherwise like a 6.5 may be.
Guys who say shit like this about objectively pretty women usually are fat/ugly and have settled down with some pig. I'm guessing you look like a young Paul Newman too? Get a grip, Casanova.

"A girl like this wouldn't fuck me with a gun to her head, better tell everyone that she's average looking" -kingmob6

This chick annoys the fuck out of me, and I hope she goes away soon.

Still wood

Wait wait wait....

You dislike her looks, but like her personality?

<LikeReally5>
yes :)
but I never said I dislike her looks, just thinks people here overrate them as usual. I judge her objectively as a 6.5.

Guys who say shit like this about objectively pretty women usually are fat/ugly and have settled down with some pig. I'm guessing you look like a young Paul Newman too? Get a grip, Casanova.

"A girl like this wouldn't fuck me with a gun to her head, better tell everyone that she's average looking" -kingmob6
I'm a decent looking guy, not a pig, nor do I have a pig as a companion. I can say that I've had gfs as good or better looks wise than Nina at least to my preference. I don't know why I have to praise her looks if I don't think she is a knockout by any means, I just said she is slightly better looking than average, and everyone gets offended.
There was no "elboys too pointy - would not bang" comments from me.

I can easily say that guys that praise her looks never had any puss above 5 on the scale and will stick their dong in anything that breathes.

Can these non-fight related threads be moved to a different location? I don’t give a fuck about Nina Drama or any drama for that matter.
You give a fuck enough to enter the thread and write a comment, genius.
Don’t like it, simply move along.

This is advanced simping right here. Impressive.

These two have been fucking for a while, I would be very surprised if they weren't.

Feel bad for the BF unless he is into that sort of thing.

No they havent. They give off genuine just-friends vibes. Which you wouldnt know is possible from all the virgins of sherdog but nevertheless. And Sean has a wife.

These two have been fucking for a while, I would be very surprised if they weren't.

Feel bad for the BF unless he is into that sort of thing.
He's probably there filming as usual...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back