Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

If we're going to start arresting every older man who uses his money to exploit young girls for sex, can we also start arresting every young girl who uses her body to exploit older men for money?

Chances are, these young girls are victims of human trafficking. We should go after the human traffickers, not their victims.

That’s a Qanon conspiracy theory about Hanks. Already thoroughly debunked.

No it isn't, and no it hasn't.

You got a link or something? I'm not aware of that story. Are you saying Diddy could be innocent but since he's a billionaire he can pre-emptively flee the country just in case?

Go to bitchute and type in "Hanks" and "Epstein" as keywords. That'll get you some vids to watch which should get you started. Hanks is, unfortunately, one of them.

Go to bitchute and type in "Hanks" and "Epstein" as keywords. That'll get you some vids to watch which should get you started. Hanks is, unfortunately, one of them.

bitchute? come on bro don't be taking him down that rabbit hole.

Why is Puffy being targeted ? Seems overnight. Does he have some huge money disputes in the background ? I'm not buying it. It's too sudden. 0 to 100. Is he just being used as public distraction ? Gotta keep the distractions up. Overnight everyone is on him.
There's always been rumors about him and things that were going on for the past 20+ years

Usher had it the worst

He was sent there to live with Puff at 13 years old. Think about that. These people in charge have no issue doing this with children.

What else is going on in the dark, if they'll openly do that?

People really need to start listening to the CT circles, because all of this stuff was known about. Nothing got done to put a stop to it, largely because of all of the anti-CTers who ridicule and run defense for these monsters at every turn.

fuck me. i need to get into rapping. if i can acquire a private jet just by going "uhhh," "yeahhhhh", and "uhh yeahhh" in the background on some other rappers song, than i'm going all in on my uhh's and yeah's.
All you need to do is tell Arizona you can find election fraud and they will give you a private jet on Arizona’s tax payers dime. Cyber Ninja might be the greatest hustler of our generation.
I am going to call myself The Truth Samurai and start hanging out on MAGA social media and profit.

Oh damn I liked Tom's movies. This breaks my heart.

%E7%9A%849.gif
It’s all been debunked but somehow when you bring up Trump’s ties to Epstein including multiple photos videos, pictures, and glowing quotes about Epstein from Trump, the mental gymnastics from those same conspiracy nuts to defend Trump is absolutely amazing to watch.
Cliffs if I like a guy who brags about walking in on teenage girls being naked I will defend that but baseless allegations about an actor I will totally believe. Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.
Also Fuck Diddy. Hopefully they send someone to snatch his ass out of whatever country he is in and bring him to justice. What is Dog the Bounty up too. Send him to give Diddy, Skin on Skin Justice Hiawian Style, Bruddeh!

It’s all been debunked but somehow when you bring up Trump’s ties to Epstein including multiple photos videos, pictures, and glowing quotes about Epstein from Trump, the mental gymnastics from those same conspiracy nuts to defend Trump is absolutely amazing to watch.
Cliffs if I like a guy who brags about walking in on teenage girls being naked I will defend that but baseless allegations about an actor I will totally believe. Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.
Also Fuck Diddy. Hopefully they send someone to snatch his ass out of whatever country he is in and bring him to justice. What is Dog the Bounty up too. Send him to give Diddy, Skin on Skin Justice Hiawian Style, Bruddeh!

It's almost as if they're.....wait for it .... in a cult.

daft punk made alot of money just by saying around the world over and over again but i think i can top that. i'm just gonna get a dope beat going and then start hodoring after the bass drops.
Uhh... Daft Punk is a whole different beast and has a discography that rates with some of the best ever. Around the World isn't even their most popular, or well known, song.

Uhh... Daft Punk is a whole different beast and has a discography that rates with some of the best ever. Around the World isn't even their most popular, or well known, song.

hey i'm not knocking them theyve made some cool tunes but i was just saying they did release that chart topper where they just repeated the same 3 words. that's pretty damn efficient.

Lmao at Jimmy Kimmels president diddy.

Your sources are shit. Tom Hanks is just another liberal Hollywood elitist to me so I kind of wish the rumors were true but they're not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back