News Sean O'Malley vs Chito Vera 2 set for UFC 299 on Mar. 9, location TBD

Who wins the rematch o`malley or vera

• Total voters
Sean wants vera next I say let him have it why tf not? let's not forget he has that sweet Dana white privilege

Last edited:
Vera does not deserve the shot. And Sandhagan is hurt. The only worthy contender is Merab.

Merab's titelshot would have more merit, but I'm honestly down as fuck to see Chito-'Malley 2. Chito has a win over him, and the UFC hates it when guys refuse to fight for the title. Merab has refused to fight for it up until now, so I doubt they'll reward him.

Kind of sort of surprised so many people here are picking chito do ya really believe that or is it omalley hate?!
<Fedor23>
O Malley is picking Chito because he actually can win that one...can't believe its even the fight people want to see.

Chito is a bum and as dumb as omalley is with the "undefeated" comments I genuinely think he was schooling chito before the dropfoot, and would school him in a rematch

Chito is very over rated.

He looked very average last two times out.

Im a big fan of Chito
O’Malley could win, he’s super sharp and his length negates Chitos

the hate both these guys get is amazing on here haha
Would be a banger rematch

I was a former O’Malley hater myself

If they rematched in a three round fight I’d pick sugar shins but since it would likely be five I might have to favour Chito. Chito is a slow starter but he has good cardio and is durable enough to get to the later rounds where he seems to turn it up once he gets his reads. I also think Chito’s patient style is tougher for Sean since he seems to excel when he is able to counter his opponents

O'Malley last 2 fights > chito's whole career

Chito wins again lmaoooo I can't believe this is gonna happen after the Cory fight

Sean has no grappling threat for Chito to worry about. Chito has one of the most insane chins in MMA never beat knocked down let alone finished. 5 rounders are better for him than 3. Munhoz was on his way to getting finished.

And main thing LEG KICKS. Sean doesnt deal with them well at all. Chito beats him again.

Yes.

But Pedro did win.

It's kind of crasy that Chito can become champ aaand do it before Sandhagen.

It's not like Sandhagen didn't have his chance to become champ already.

Back