Media Sean Strickland Almost Confronts Kids With Gun After They "Pranked" His House

He'd somehow point fight himself to a split decision even with a gun in his hand.

Exactly. Can’t believe anyone thinks this fake unhinged persona is legit. I feel like he has done this many times before, always making sure that the confrontation is not only caught on camera, but also that he releases the video. (Also, is it just me, or are a bunch of these conflicts with women and kids and random civilians?)

Would not be at all surprised to learn that he knows these kids and this entire thing was staged, so he can keep selling us this lunatic character in the hopes that we’ll forget that he’s a safe fighter who has exactly twice as many wins/losses by decision than by finish.

The last time it involved the police, so I doubt he's going that far to stage these things. There was also the whole road rage gun incident on camera.

It's dumb of him to keep posting this shit though. If something ever does escalate they will use all this as evidence that he is typically looking for conflict.

Ummm, those kids look way too old to be playing knock a door ginger, or whatever the fuck they call it in Nevada.

At least they’re not hurting people, stealing, or damaging shit. But that’s lame as fuck, alright.

da752ad9-95ec-4b2a-a1c0-81e07b17ad37_text.gif

Exactly. Can’t believe anyone thinks this fake unhinged persona is legit. I feel like he has done this many times before, always making sure that the confrontation is not only caught on camera, but also that he releases the video. (Also, is it just me, or are a bunch of these conflicts with women and kids and random civilians?)

Would not be at all surprised to learn that he knows these kids and this entire thing was staged, so he can keep selling us this lunatic character in the hopes that we’ll forget that he’s a safe fighter who has exactly twice as many wins/losses by decision than by finish.
how does that make him a lunatic lol. He didn’t shoot anyone

at no point was Strickland even in the same frame as any kid.
Don't know how it can be "almost confronting"

That too he's on his property.
He has the right to defend himself against unknown threats that's trespassing at 1am

Shows he isn't confident in his physical abilities. MMA fighter carrying a gun feels like a pussy to me.

Coward take: Guns r for the weak

Alpha male take: Removing home invaders from the planet is beneficial to all

It doesn't matter if it's a prank. You assume the worst and hope for the best. Anti-gun people are FUCKING PUSSIES and I'm sick of pretending they're not.

And then stick his finger in their buttholes.

Or was it not the finger?

Was it the ton...?

Correction... it was the finger.

Jon Jones ain't gay fam how 👏 many 👏 tayum 👏 mans gotta clap👏 back👏 yo I made a wholeazz track about it but mandem still tinkin he a sus boy 🗣️🎙️🩻🙅‍♂️🌈

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back