Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

So, even if he was shit talking, that justifies trying to injure a professional fighter right before a match costing them money and risking a long layoff while healing?

I definitely disagree with that justification.
Fuck that, the onus in on Sean here, not Orlando.

Agreed, I scored both for Strickland as well. He's got to accept that judges are retarded and throw even more offence I guess...

Or maybe just something other than a jab while circling away with a look of fear on his face all fight. He sets the table all night for the right hand, yet rarely pulls the trigger. I thought he got over this issue after the Cannonier fight, but I guess not.

Okay, and if Sean was such a "bad ass streetfighter" ,,, he wouldn't walk away crying BOO HOO he would be attacking the dude, like a legit bad ass would have done.
(I know people who would grab a tire iron, or other, and not take that shit.)

Instead, Sean walks around holding his elbow, avoiding the perpetual forward motion of Orlando, crying and complaining.

Sean is no "bad ass streetfighter."

He's a marginally-talented MMA fighter, who will absolutely attack the small, but who will absolutely run from the more powerful.

And it's documented on film.

WTF...
He's a marginally-talented MMA fighter
You mean, the guy who is currently ranked as the number one contender and ex champ who just lost in a razor close decision?

"Marginally talented"... wow, you're retarded dude.

This isn't high school little man.
Little man? You mad?

Sean instigates street fights during road rage incidences, and acts like he is ready to go any time. Then mouthed off to a guy who was prepared to test him on that.

Sean needs to take responsibility for that.

Be mad if you want, but your logic doesn't line up.

Poor Forrest Griffin lmfao, he was uncomfortable abt it from the beginning then had to dive in like Herb Dean when he realized Sean was actually smacking the shit outta the guy

Sneako will be fine, he enjoys being humiliated.

@Domitian

Here's the thread:

I only post it because I know the account of the event from Orlando is in there. I feel that it is fair to provide his point of view, especially as he is no longer alive to defend his position himself.

It certainly puts things in a different light.

WTF...

You mean, the guy who is currently ranked as the number one contender and ex champ who just lost in a razor close decision?

"Marginally talented"... wow, you're retarded dude.

Yes retard.

Leon Spinks once won the heavyweight boxing title over Muhammed Ali, in a travesty of an event, when Ali was declining.

That "Championship win" ... over THE GREATEST ... doesn't make Spinks "talented" ... it means the toothless, MEDIOCRE BUFFOON hit lightning in a bottle, on a good day, during the fast-descent of a truly great fighter's aging decline.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad for "Sneako", guys like him live off drama and he will milk this for every cent

I just wish when Sneako said, “why’d you throw in the towel?” that they would have let Sean back at him.

That was clearly just said for the camera

Back