Sean Strickland -"I would take Bradley Martyns life, i would break every bone in his body"

This guy's gimmick is murder. He is a very good fighter, but not a Champion, imo. He might fall into his own demons, from not winning the title and actually murder someone.

It has to be trolling.

His bit with Nate Diaz on his podcast legit made me laugh. Has to be trolling, surely he knows Nate puts him in a grave.
Yeah. It wasn't trolling with Haney. I think he would just get tackled and it would be done.

After that it became trolling when the thing with Haney went viral lol

Bradley Martyn does a very good job marketing himself and making money with it. Every fighter talks about him and MMA fans know him now. He knows he doesn't beat pros.

we’ve already kinda seen this idea before with mariusz pudzianowski. bodybuilding is a crappy base for mma. the size difference might be a factor, but more than likely the muscle guy is going to get tired really fast, and then sean will be able to hit him in the face until he gives up.

now the mighty mouse fight… that is more interesting because 5’3” is really, really tiny. muscle guy can probably endure a few punches to grab him in a rush. and if he gets his hands on dj, he can pretty much crush him.

There he goes again, trying to be like, "oh look at me I'm the crazy guy that kills people", but in this case he absolutely would destroy Martin. Also not sure why Bradly is so obsessed with asking fighters if they think he can beat them.

Dude deserves to have his legs broken for tucking his ears into his hat. Looks retarded…

we’ve already kinda seen this idea before with mariusz pudzianowski. bodybuilding is a crappy base for mma. the size difference might be a factor, but more than likely the muscle guy is going to get tired really fast, and then sean will be able to hit him in the face until he gives up.

now the mighty mouse fight… that is more interesting because 5’3” is really, really tiny. muscle guy can probably endure a few punches to grab him in a rush. and if he gets his hands on dj, he can pretty much crush him.
Lol @ crush him.

Bradley Martyn does a very good job marketing himself and making money with it. Every fighter talks about him and MMA fans know him now. He knows he doesn't beat pros.
Some of the smaller ones like DJ and O'Malley are somewhat debatable

Just because in the streets, there's so much volatility.

Someone that strong could body slam you through the concrete and end your life if one wrong move was made.

You've gotta still go with the MMA guys, but there's some debate there.

Back