Media *** Sean Strickland UFC 297 Media Day Press Conference Mega Thread ***

The little rat that asked him that is a complete ideologue.

His pinned tweet on his account is something like "With UFC 297 just around the corner, remember folks, trans women are women."

Guy writes about MMA because he's a failed political journalist probably.
Wow! What a roller coaster ride Sean is! I was for him, then I was against him. Well, I'm not against anymore. - I'm just going to sit back and watch!

It's refreshing to hear a guy speak so openly and not be confined by saying what the media/government complex tries to force people to believe.
Sean's an idiot...spouts off low iq political slogans that don't even make sense in context (calls the reporter the swamp)...says the idiot reporter is what's wrong with the world cause trannies and he's weak...i can't even the amount of retard...

I get it he speaks his mind but its sooo damned retarded.

why is sean so sensitive? why didnt he just answer the question? he made himself look like an idiot and I actually like the guy.

Everyone is canada hates trudeau and wants a gov change. it has nothing to do with left vs right at this point and even Conservative government in Canada supports the gay community. Idk how you can make canadian political statements and literally know nothing about it. He needs to stop having hissy fits.

Canadian journalists are known for doing this, same place they tried to do it to Mike Tyson too when he was on cp24 wish he would have caved Nathan downers head in.

That interview never fails to amuse me - its gold ! To this day, when I see Nathan Downer on CP24, I shout to the wife about the rat piece of shit on TV . Tyson's show promoter can barely contain his amusement. I love how he sticks to the message of Tyson's show while Tyson is shooting daggers and cussing the reporter out. Mike even emphatically ends it with a 'fuck you' 🤣

Last edited:

That interview never fails to amuse me - its gold ! To this day, when I see Nathan Downer on CP24, I shout to the wife about the rat piece of shit on TV . Tyson's show promoter can barely contain his amusement. I love how he sticks to the message of Tyson's show while Tyson is shooting daggers and cussing the reporter out. Mike even emphatically ends it with a 'fuck you' 🤣

The amount of fight fans sympathizing with a convicted rapist isn't very surprising, but still disappointing.

The amount of fight fans sympathizing with a convicted rapist isn't very surprising, but still disappointing.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not sympathizing in the least for Mike Tyson - he's a terrible person and a convicted rapist. I can think those things and still be amused by someone swearing on live TV.

Reporter knew what he was doing asking a cage fighter like Sean questions that had zero to do with fighting or anything relevant to the event. Sean is one of those people that is going to respond to any question, sure he might do that little "I don't know if I should respond to this guys" spiel, but he always does in the end. Hope that hacky reporter is banned going forward, can't stand scumbag opportunists like him.

Hahaha that vid is comedy gold and has so much replay value. What a rat piece of shit he was. How the hell did he even think he'd just get away with asking a question like that?

Sean Tarzan his V8 American Muscle #battle motor was only have 2 speed...

Crazy mode psycho Sean
sean-tarzan-sparfight-2.gif

Or #bluecollarmatrix style. He was not even need this one against Top-10 Power Slap prospect Coltin Cole before injure him out of competition.

So great of him to give this once of lifetime opportunity to fan. He even say "You was make me better with your #Respect bro".

He is actually #VeryNice man once you was hang out with him I suppose.

Last edited:
Any Canadian sherbros know if he broke any hate speech laws up there? Serious question. Still 72 hours before the fight if he’s hauled away in cuffs tonight this’ll really get wild lol

Not 100% sure to be honest, but I doubt anything will happen to him. What are they gonna do, deport him!! Haha.

I thought it was hilarious.

As a pro Freedom Convoy Person myself, I'm glad Sean is bringing this up on the big stage like he is....the fact that Freedon Convoy Supporters had their bank accounts seized is unbelievable. Our current Goverment is a complete joke, but I feel like 70% of Canadains know this, even the morons that voted Trudeau in for a 2nd term.

Fine line between straight shooter and borderline Neanderthal
I have to stop you there to tell you to stop talking that way about neanderthals. We all have 1-5% neanderthal DNA, and neanderthals had bigger brains than any other hominin including homo sapiens. It totally unfair to neanderthals to compare them to Sean.

There is this phenomenon where people who have a lot of hostile negativity and not much of a filter are perceived by themselves and those who support them as "just keeping it real,". Rather than this characterization being true, these people are 90% of the time just pure assholes who say a lot of ugly and negative things about people because misery tries to find company.

Unnecessary verbal aggression, no matter the level of truth, is never a good thing.

The old saying "Truth without compassion is hostility" is so true with Sean. Should everyone be punched in the face with truths that aren't necessary to point out? When I see your overweight wife or mom in the store, is it OK to walk up and tell her she looks like a fat pig? Since this may be essentially true, does that make it OK to do that?

That kind of talk is pure hostility.

Back