Senate Tax Bill Passes - at 2:00 AM (EST)

LOL

"Show me a valid attempt by the Democratic Party to take away your guns"

*posts YouTube video of interview from 1995*

Just admit you're purporting to be a one-issue voter who doesn't even have a reasonable grasp on that one issue.

Reads like a concession to me.

Maybe stopping the bad guy from such easy access to guns in the first place would be a good place to start. One guy shooting one guy one time doesn't prove anything when countless others have already been murdered.

Congrats on paying a lot for insurance. I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying twice what you do now because of this bill, like tens of millions of Americans will have to now, would you :rolleyes:

This "death tax taking advantage of farmers" kick you're on is hilarious.

If you're inheriting a farm that produces over $11 MIL in value (it's not based on land value), then I don't feel bad for you.

Show me proof of some farmers actually losing anything because of the federal estate tax. I'll wait.

What would have stopped Paddock from getting weapons, besides a ban?

What value or pleasure do you derive out of trolling?

On a policy basis, aren't there enough stupid people in the world that it's not necessary to be another one?

On a personal basis, don't you have something more worthwhile to do with your time?

This is rich coming from an Anti American communist sympathizing troll. Enjoy having to pay your fair share!

Trump is bringing PROGRESS whether you like it or not.

This is rich coming from an Anti American communist sympathizing troll. Enjoy having to pay your fair share!

Trump is bringing PROGRESS whether you like it or not.

I've already spoke plentifully on the fact that I will be seeing a considerable cut in my contributions. However, since I'm not a self-absorbed nincompoop whose understanding of policy ends at my nose, I passionately oppose it nonetheless.

Also, that PROGRESS is actually just returning the United States to pre-world power status, before the Industrial Revolution and New Deal sequentially thrust us to a dominant global position, and when our delusions about negative liberties stunted our economic growth and caused us to have some of the worst inequality in the developed world.

Politicians are scum, all of em

Except one party doesn't propose any type of legislation like this.

So you're completely wrong here. Proof is in the policy. Democrats don't advocate gutting social security, Medicare, health insurance and giving a tax break to the richest Americans on the backs of the elderly, students, middle class workers.

Try opening your eyes for a minute

I don’t think so. It’s just politically untenable to do do. We’ll just sink into a financial black hole, where our GDP makes up an ever-smaller part of the global economy, and interest payments on debt strain our abilities to pay without inflation. Eventually the dollar is no longer the de facto global reserve currency. Trump will be long gone by then, but maybe some of the morons that supported this can remember.

Most Americans don’t think too far past “tax cuts good! Military good! Social security and Medicare good!” The implications of this are lost on most of the electorate, and apparently most of Congress and the Senate. The long term effects of this are ugly.

Problem is Rubio had an interview with politico where he said the next move from the GOP was to cut those programs.

The GOP has been eyeing them for decades

I've already spoke plentifully on the fact that I will be seeing a considerable cut in my contributions. However, since I'm not a self-absorbed nincompoop whose understanding of policy ends at my nose, I passionately oppose it nonetheless.

Also, that PROGRESS is actually just returning the United States to pre-world power status, before the Industrial Revolution and New Deal sequentially thrust us to a dominant global position, and when our delusions about negative liberties stunted our economic growth and caused us to have some of the worst inequality in the developed world.

What you don’t understand is that his bill rectified much of that inequality. Right now the upper class pay a disproportionate amount of taxes and this will help reduce tax inequality. It still isn’t enough but it’s definitely a start. Next up I’d really like to see enormous cuts to Medicaid and other entitlement programs. So happy to have a president who can see the big picture and doesn’t just pander to a certain group.

I still haven't had time to look through it. All I really care about on a personal level is lower capital gains taxes. Did we get that?

What you don’t understand is that his bill rectified much of that inequality. Right now the upper class pay a disproportionate amount of taxes and this will help reduce tax inequality. It still isn’t enough but it’s definitely a start. Next up I’d really like to see enormous cuts to Medicaid and other entitlement programs. So happy to have a president who can see the big picture and doesn’t just pander to a certain group.

You're being too obvious when you go into your reverse inequality shtick.

Problem is Rubio had an interview with politico where he said the next move from the GOP was to cut those programs.

The GOP has been eyeing them for decades

That might be Rubio’s ideal plan, but the GOP will get their dicks kicked in if they touch SS or Medicare. They rely on a contingent of voters that rely on those programs.

Does anyone know of this tax bill affects the gift tax? I know it finally gets rid of that ridiculous inheritance tax but as of now someone can only gift a single person $14,000 in a year. My dad wants to start funneling money to me each year to invest as I please but we are limited by that gift tax.

I tried searching but can’t find the answer

That might be Rubio’s ideal plan, but the GOP will get their dicks kicked in if they touch SS or Medicare. They rely on a contingent of voters that rely on those programs.

They don't care. Just like they would get their dicks kicked in if they tried to remove healthcare or pass this tax bill.

Their ideas are wildly unpopular across the country yet they continue to get voted into office.

Does anyone know of this tax bill affects the gift tax? I know it finally gets rid of that ridiculous inheritance tax but as of now someone can only gift a single person $14,000 in a year. My dad wants to start funneling money to me each year to invest as I please but we are limited by that gift tax.

I tried searching but can’t find the answer

Why don't you pick your self up by your bootstraps and make your own money. Since you love republicans and their brain dead thinking so much you should take a page outta their book and set an example yourself.

Except one party doesn't propose any type of legislation like this.

So you're completely wrong here. Proof is in the policy. Democrats don't advocate gutting social security, Medicare, health insurance and giving a tax break to the richest Americans on the backs of the elderly, students, middle class workers.

Try opening your eyes for a minute
No they broker deals with supposed enemies to give rights to the materials to build nuclear weapons, and get 100 plus million donated to their foundation

Hopefully people will wake up before they let the GOP completely fvk them out of everything.

Back