Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

• 4 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Bad

• 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - It's one of the worst.

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously its going to be hard not to be bias, but try to look at it objectively as possible.

Saying that this is probably imo the best message board forum on the internet. It was only rivaled by IMDB. Until IMDB unfortunately removed their message boards.

I've looked around and I think it's the best. Not only the way it's formatted and the functionality, but also the aesthetics of this message board. It's top notch compared to the rest.

What do you say?

Last edited:
10/10. I don’t use FB, instagram, twitter or any other social media. Sherdog is pretty much my only way of interacting with people online.

I joined for MMA discussions but stayed because of the amazing people I met here since then.

The love and compassion shown to me here when my wife passed away has been overwhelming, and has helped me through the harshest times.

Much love to all my sherbros and shersis.

<{1-7}><{1-7}><{1-7}>

10/10. I don’t use FB, instagram, twitter or any other social media. Sherdog is pretty much my only way of interacting with people online.

I joined for MMA discussions but stayed because of the amazing people I met here since then.

The love and compassion shown to me here when my wife passed away has been overwhelming, and has helped me through the harshest times.

<{1-7}><{1-7}><{1-7}>
If you weren't so lovely we would have kicked you out by now ;)

voted 10
With all the flaws, no other message board stand a chance to me

Huge community, plenty of people i end up know a bit and i like to chat with, can either have fun or serious conversation, active basically 24/7, not much politically censored despite being american, can talk about MMA and anything else on same place

Only improvement would like have more females in the conversation, but i understand why most would run away from this place lol

This is the only one I ever stayed with. The people, the interesting topics, movies, music, current events, all keep me interested in coming back. I do not post as much as some of you but the type of people in here are as close to a normal community as I have seen. Some forums are filled with pervert psychos. I was on a Bodybuilding/Fitness forum before I realized it was just a site for dudes that are Gay on the DL that want dick pics. Then on a Stephen King forum where old heavy set women were giving me the "Misery" Kathy Bates vibe.

<{1-7}><{1-7}><{1-7}>

10/10 for very similar reasons. This is a legit community filled with love and jokes.

I don't understand it. I'm definitely a fan of MMA, and I don't really watch any other sports but I am not any kind of die-hard MMA fan.

Despite that, I've been reading and posting on Sherdog for, jesus, 16 fucking years now. I read threads here almost daily. So, it's clearly doing something to my dopamine system, somehow.

voted 10
With all the flaws, no other message board stand a chance to me

Huge community, plenty of people i end up know a bit and i like to chat with, can either have fun or serious conversation, active basically 24/7, not much politically censored despite being american, can talk about MMA and anything else on same place

Only improvement would like have more females in the conversation, but i understand why most would run away from this place lol
The mia, p0nda and G/FF days were fun like 13 years ago.

I must admit that I've become concerned the "wrong" types have somehow gotten past security. Noticed a few threads recently about something called a "recession." I was shocked when the help informed me a recession is some kind of thing poor people have when they're bored of living in their homes.

The new Alone tomorrow night, hopefully loads of them!
I’ll catch up eventually. I just finished season 4.

I’m heading out tomorrow with my son and my 2 brothers for a fishing weekend in a remote area. Small cabin by a lake, no one around for miles, no cell phone reception, just a perfect getaway.

I have nothing to compare it to…been here awhile, that tells me something…

Back