Sherdog Old Men Forum

I party and excercise more now than I did in my 30s. But I will say that recovery time for both takes longer.

My only regret is that I didn't get them done sooner. Get it done as soon as possible. Nothing else helps. They are pretty good at them these days. If you do the rehab you're pretty much back to normal in a few months and pain free.

Fortunately I don't really have much knee pain yet. My ACL surgery was in 99 and it hasn't really given me trouble since.

I just have knee replacement in the back of my head because of what my doc said after the surgery. I did a complete ACL tear, partial MCL and tore a big chunk of cartilage and he said any time there's that much trauma you can count on a replacement in the future. But so far so good as far as that knee holding up.

Right now I just gotta do something about my wrists and shoulder. Probably by the time I get all that fixed my knee will start falling apart lol.

Closer to 50 than 40 Crew checking in!

It’s called the OT. Apparently everyonenin there is 50 +. I had no idea until last week.

Closer to 50 than 40 Crew checking in!
giphy.gif

How are the looks holding up fellas? Or are you so old you just don't give a fuck anymore.

I'll be the first to admit I am not aging particularly well. Eyebrows are getting a mind of there own, starting to get age spots around my temple area, teeth don't look as nice as they used to, and there are a couple hairs growing out of the end of my nose. I'm trying to keep it tight, but its getting harder everyday.

When I was in my thirties, I would still get those "fuck me" looks from those early 20's honeys, now its more of the "what the fuck are you staring at you fucking pervert" looks.

Sure I'll respond to this! Much more positive topic for me than my tendons and ligaments.

I'm currently dating a smoking hot 29 year old, the one before that was 27. I still get approached my women regularly when I'm out. Most people act shocked when I tell them my age and said they never would've guessed I was that old. Most people guess late 20s early 30s (I turn 40 in May).

I'm pretty convinced that skateboarding is my fountain of youth. One of my favorite quotes goes something like, "we don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." I've even noticed that I'm sore more often and get hurt more in BJJ if I haven't been skating regularly. Mentally I still feel like I'm about 23, just with a lot more wisdom.

I'm in better shape than I was in my late 20s too, and I've always been in pretty good shape being as active as I am. No grey hairs yet, though my hairline is receding (both of my younger brothers have been completely bald for years). Eyebrow game is still on point without having to do anything.

The goddamn nose hair though!

How are the looks holding up fellas? Or are you so old you just don't give a fuck anymore.

I'll be the first to admit I am not aging particularly well. Eyebrows are getting a mind of there own, starting to get age spots around my temple area, teeth don't look as nice as they used to, and there are a couple hairs growing out of the end of my nose. I'm trying to keep it tight, but its getting harder everyday.

When I was in my thirties, I would still get those "fuck me" looks from those early 20's honeys, now its more of the "what the fuck are you staring at you fucking pervert" looks.
I am happy with the way the looks are holding up. I have photo's in the album here and they are all recent.

Not long ago I could consistently pull numbers from women 10-15 years younger than myself with my looks, not throwing my money into it... which makes a difference now that looks don't get me as far. But I don't spend my money stupidly and the dumbest way to spend it is on some undeserving twat.
I really think the 'i could give a shit factor' really starts to play a big part in women being attracted to you as you age. I never chase any more and if a gal is not interested, ....next. I have had more gals pursue an interest in me over the last 6 years than I have pursued. And I never flash money as that is not interest I want.

Last edited:
I am happy with the way the looks are holding up. I have photo's in the album here and they are all recent.

I really think the 'i could give a shit factor' really starts to play a big part in women being attracted to you as you age. I never chase any more and if a gal is interested, ....next. I have had more gals pursue an interest in me over the last 6 years than I have pursued. And I never flash money as that is not interest I want.
Are we the same person??
LOL

I get more action now than I ever did. I seemed to have aged into the right look for many more women, and whereas before my demeanor was that of an older gent, its fits me now that I am.

I can say and get away with things to women now, that never would have worked when I was younger.

Old man words like:

Stunning
Splendid
Marvelous
My Dear
Toots
Darling
Ravishing
Thrilling

Women of all ages love that stuff now.
Indiscreet.gif

I was telling the women at my office how the wife and I made a sex vid to send to my 2nd wife in Florida, to tide her over till March when I go visit. And though they all condemned my for my lechery they were completely taken in by the idea and turned on. It was 30 minute Q/A with them.

I couldn't get away with that when I was young.

So yeah, not bad. Not Ugly, I'm Austere.

Give it up for the old Rogues:

This one's good:

After today, yeah maybe we do need this forum. Never wanted to complain about certain generations, but god damn these fucking millennials suck. Lazy fucks.

Damn, came to the realization just the other day that i am the oldest person in the department I work in.

Back