Shevchenko most improved fighter

Not really most improved at all. She could've done that to Andrade in her UFC debut.

It's just the same old Val. She hasn't needed to get any better since she got here.

She like the most deliciated fighter I've ever seen, her whole life is just deliciated to been a fighter no kids no love interest all focus on been the best.

I think the danger Nunes poses on the feet would prevent Valentina from having the aggressiveness needed to test her cardio, like what happened in the second fight. She's also too big for Valentina to muscle around. I predict another close one.
She probably cant ragdoll her but she can make her work. Amanda's weakness is her cardio, last fight Shev let her dictate the pace but if she can tire her in the first rounds she might slow down enough to open up the striking. A similar strategy to Poirier vs McGregor, Dustin did not suceed in taking him down but got him tired enough.

Tremendous performance. Completely dominated Andrade. Weary of the ad nauseum comparisons with Nunes. Different fighters with different styles. They are both great.

Very talented woman, no doubt. I'm a huge fan of Cyborg, and I like Nunes, but I think talent-wise, Valentina is on another level. WMMA yeah yeah yeah, but I think she may be the best MMArtist I've ever seen.

Lmao holy fuck, dude. How did this get so many likes? The best mixed martial artist ever, eh? I get it, she's well rounded, but yikes.

Last edited:
People have such recency bias. After nunes smoked megan Anderson not that long ago and valentina was coming off a mediocre performance against Jennifer maia everyone was saying how nunes was the clear women's goat
I don't think anyone is saying Val is the GOAT. I think it's still pretty clear that belongs to Nunes.

Her dancing is her only weakness

tenor.gif

I feel like she should retire soon before her body gives out. I would hate to see her slow down and perhaps lose to someone like Dern. She only trains 2-3 a hours a day now and not two a days. She has been a combat sports athlete for most of her life. Can you imagine if she was a little taller. She is just too small for Nunes even though she is the superior fighter in terms of technique.

Most improved fighter is Rose. She get her ass handed to her by Carla and Karolina back in he day
I agree Rose is the most improved Female fighter I've ever seen, she lost to Carla years ago and would take a strap on and ass fuck her in the potential rematch, her striking has gotten so much better over the years, she's gotten more fluid over the years

I agree Rose is the most improved Female fighter I've ever seen, she lost to Carla years ago and would take a strap on and ass fuck her in the potential rematch, her striking has gotten so much better over the years, she's gotten more fluid over the years

Andrade would probably beat her in a trilogy fight tbf..

Back