Shevchenko most improved fighter

Give Val someone like GDR before she gets a 3rd shot at Amanda.

Not sure if Valentina has improved recently or if she's been this good for a while. She finished Chookagian and Andrade the exact same way. Andrade coming up from a smaller weight class had a strength disadvantage and a reach disadvantage.

Lmao holy fuck, dude. How did this gets so many likes? The best mixed martial artist ever, eh? I get it, she's well rounded, but yikes.
Yeah... it's fucking weird. She lost to Nunes then had an absolutely awful second fight with her. Who won doesn't even matter. Remove the context of women and ask yourself, would any other "best mixed martial artists" get in a competitive fight with someone that has the skill set of Nunes?

Very talented woman, no doubt. I'm a huge fan of Cyborg, and I like Nunes, but I think talent-wise, Valentina is on another level. WMMA yeah yeah yeah, but I think she may be the best MMArtist I've ever seen.
Bullet is by far the most skilled female fighter I've ever seen.

She's 1-1 in my eyes vs Nunes which is remarkable because her lack of size should make that fight an uncompetitive one

Odd nobody talks about the fantastic skillset on display by Valentina yesterday. Improved grappling with repeated trips and amazing strenght against powerful opponent. Very impressed by the post fight dance as well. Valentina is a beast.
Usman though IMO. Val has been so well rounded for years now....125 is Bullet-Weight. Let’s say 3 years ago and that’s a bit of an overstatement. Usman KTFO any elite striker. I don’t really enjoy Trevors commentary but it’s really hard to say he isn’t a great coach for standup striking at this point.​

Last edited:
Nunes - Val at 125 is the only answer here
Nunes cutting to 125 may be theoretically possible but it’s never gonna happen IMO. Maybe 130 catchweight. But Nunes is never gonna cut down to 125.

She went beastmode on the atomweight, i feel her though

Attachments

• andrade.png
    andrade.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 6
Bullet is by far the most skilled female fighter I've ever seen.

She's 1-1 in my eyes vs Nunes which is remarkable because her lack of size should make that fight an uncompetitive one
Agree.

Is nobody talking about how Andrade is clueless when she gets put in a body lock? Andrade is limited. She probably beats Namajunas over five rounds if they were to fight again, but most of 125 is.. not great

I think Valentina won the second fight. It was very close so it wasn't like it was highway robbery. I think Valentina wins the third fight more convincingly. I don't think Dana or Amanda wants a third fight. I know Valentina wants it but I understand why Amanda wants no part of it.
It will probably happen again. It's the only real fight that makes sense to me for Valentina. Everyone at 115 will get smoked. She can fight bigger ladies for no belt, but that doesnt make sense really.

They dont seem to like each other though, so perhaps that could get in the way of any necessary compromises. But if she wants a big fight, not a lot of other big options.

Back