SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, someone got to that wrestling site that has all of the AE on it. I'm not happy at the moment.

If they really are killing the Wyatt family Harper needs to go on a fucking rampage. That man deserves to get a massive push. They've made so many jobbers with the roster they could give him a really healthy streak before he even gets to somebody with a belt or a name.. but he should be crushing people. Make him scary to be up against.

Best big guy on the roster.

Although it's weird that they include 02 in the AE.

I'm willing to extend the AE up until the night after WM 18 when Lesnar debuted. That was the start of the Ruthless Aggression era for me at least, even though Cena wouldn't coin the term until later that year.

When Austin and Vince embraced at the end of WM 17.

Shame Harper and Rowan didnt have a lenghty tag title reign before all this nonsense happens.

Shame Harper and Rowan didnt have a lenghty tag title reign before all this nonsense happens.

Yeah, pretty stupid IMO. They should have atleast held the titles and destroyed teams like Los Matadors for a few months. Could have transitioned it to the Rhodes brothers.

the wyatt/cena promo from wm30 is good, but not even the best one from that card

Agreed. They did a great job with that video package and picked the perfect song

JJ gfw doesn't seem like its going to be a promotion with its own wrestlers. Instead it looks like he will be bringing over seas promotions to ppv in north america. At least for now. Gfw is promotong the new japan ppv in January and has been in talks with jr.

I'm willing to extend the AE up until the night after WM 18 when Lesnar debuted. That was the start of the Ruthless Aggression era for me at least, even though Cena wouldn't coin the term until later that year.

Vince actually coined the term "Ruthless Aggression".

[YT]8DKkC4ud2Tk[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back