Shogun & Fedor’s final fights are upon us

Fedor also said he retired after the Bigfoot fight in the interview in the cage immediately after the fight .
No, he did not.

he said those who dont fall down,dont stand up

Yes he did lol, that was after Werdum ya goof
He still never retired in the ring.

Say 17 hail Fedor's and buy his book

faf0dafe1f69ace9e54059627f977c3bf1b8ec3a.jpg

Man. I knew these days would eventually come, but it’s finally upon us, & yea i’m feelin it :( .Will never forget catchin PRIDE and readin the live threads here at like 3 or 4 am about 16 or so years ago haha…Will always appreciate all the fights these 2 put on for the fans. Absolute warriors. Would love for both to retire with the W…WAR SHOGUN WAR FEDOR
Pride_Logo.jpg

I think Fedor has a better chance at victory Shogun should be retired already.imho

I'm kind of bummed Fedor's last fight will be against Bader. I'd rather he fought someone else.

Hard to imagine a better finale than fighting for the title.

Hard to imagine a better finale than fighting for the title.
Even though it’s Bellator and not the UFC, they’re still a major promotion and #2 in the world—and it’s pretty crazy that Fedor has twice earned the chance at the HW title. If he avenges that Bader loss and wins another major MMA title at age 46, that is a really significant achievement.

Fedor also said he retired after the Bigfoot in the post fight interview.

Apparently his team/coaches talked him into fighting again. Fedor said in an interview that he felt bad about retiring because basically he had an entire team that depended on him for jobs and money. Unfortunately, I think they also convinced him that he still had gas left in the tank and he just hit a rough spot. To be fair, they were kinda correct because he's looked good for the most part. It's just his chin and recovery that's the problem.

U FIGHT CHEAP really takes care of their legends. Perfect example is ATG Shogun Rua being placed on the prelims whole Jessica Andrade vs Lauren Murphy is on the main card. They did the same thing with Frankie Edgar. Shameless.

Back