Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

4rE1htu.gif

giphy.gif

These slap gifs really slay me.

AHAHAHA! Holy shit is that kid for real?

Look what I found btw...

buff-slaps-jecex-gif.330113

It's like there's a slap fairy gif maker or something...

Last edited:
Get the fuck out.

Go make a thread if you want to talk shit about Nate throwing hand signs. Nobody gives a shit in here, this is a shoop thread, not fucking social studies.

You don't spam shoop threads with this type of shit... It's not cool.

He spams every Diaz thread with his constant shit talking

Thats a Conor quote

The only person THERE fooling is you. You think THERE throwing up gang signs when in fact it just means west coast

But i know whats going on here, ur blind hate for the Diaz bros led you to start talking shit about something you knew nothing about

It always amazes me that stupid people seem to revel in their stupidity. One might think stupid people would realize they need to improve themselves. But not Shertards. They love being the village idiots.

It always amazes me that stupid people seem to revel in their stupidity. One might think stupid people would realize they need to improve themselves. But not Shertards. They love being the village idiots.

Lol this guy is great

Wow, what an utter lack of self awareness...you are the Shertard you speak of. Inferring you have any idea what motivates another person you have most likely never even spoken to is moronic.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of what inferring means. Maybe take a class, and lay off the bong for a week or so, Shertard.

PhEHEz3.jpg

Get the fuck out.

Go make a thread if you want to talk shit about Nate throwing hand signs. Nobody gives a shit in here, this is a shoop thread, not fucking social studies.

You don't spam shoop threads with this type of shit... It's not cool.

I'm not cool. But you seem to write the word shit a lot. Is this some fixation you have. Two Buffs and a cup?

I simply ignored him, only the second ignore since I joined.

Nope. But then again I'm not throwing up signs to try and make people think I am.

By the way, are you 12?
I'm 13 and a half and could beat your ass. Now get out of this thread and let the shoops flow.

I'm 13 and a half and could beat your ass. Now get out of this thread and let the shoops flow.

That half makes all the difference. I'll bet you tell everyone you aren't 5' - 4" tall. You're 5' - 4 AND A HALF inches tall, damnit!

He spams every Diaz thread with his constant shit talking
He can do what he wants, just not in a shoop thread ffs... Shoop threads are sacred and have virtually nothing to do with MMA, it's just a form of expression.

@jeicex @Kung Fu Tze - I could really use a favour here... Dude has straight murdered this thread... Any chance of a clean up?

Back