The 2023 Heavies' Awards: The BIGWAVERIDER Shooper of the Year 2023 - WINNER: Arqueto

Massive shoutout to everyone that contributed to the shoop scene in 2023. It was another great year of shoops, we had some awesome contests and some incredible threads, as well as all the fun in the AV threads hooking up our Sherbros with all their shoop requests.

Thanks to everyone that voted for their @bigwaverider SOTY and took the time to post and show all the guys some love with their votes. Thanks to all the shoopers that showcased their work and bumped the thread.

Congrats to @Reach4theSky and @SenorFranko for making the top three here, and a massive shout out to @Myrddin Wild teh White and @Otto! who's work behind the scenes for the Sherdog shoop scene doesn't get the love it deserves but is needed to keep things running smoothly.

Massive shout out to the Avatar Elite Crew @giovanni_ss @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane @SenorFranko @Reach4theSky for all their work in the AV threads.

The biggest shout-out of all goes to @bigwaverider to whom this award is now dedicated to. We all miss you brother, and we will never forget all your hard work and amazing art that you contributed over the years.

Let's make 2024 another great year for shoops. Sherdog shoop scene bless!

I invite everyone to come shoop with us in Mike's tribute thread, SHOOP DAT BIGWAVERIDER here are some new templates that I will add to the first post after the OP in the thread.

These templates are courtesy of Mikes Mum @carole simmons

1Fw6nnB.png

faTB9Nf.png

LqghFW1.png

[list removed

Last edited:
Massive shoutout to everyone that contributed to the shoop scene in 2023. It was another great year of shoops, we had some awesome contests and some incredible threads, as well as all the fun in the AV threads hooking up our Sherbros with all their shoop requests.

Thanks to everyone that voted for their @bigwaverider SOTY and took the time to post and show all the guys some love with their votes. Thanks to all the shoopers that showcased their work and bumped the thread.

Congrats to @Reach4theSky and @SenorFranko for making the top three here, and a massive shout out to @Myrddin Wild teh White and @Otto! who's work behind the scenes for the Sherdog shoop scene doesn't get the love it deserves but is needed to keep things running smoothly.

Massive shout out to the Avatar Elite Crew @giovanni_ss @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane @SenorFranko @Reach4theSky for all their work in the AV threads.

The biggest shout-out of all goes to @bigwaverider to whom this award is now dedicated to. We all miss you brother, and we will never forget all your hard work and amazing art that you contributed over the years.

Let's make 2024 another great year for shoops. Sherdog shoop scene bless!

I invite everyone to come shoop with us in Mike's tribute thread, SHOOP DAT BIGWAVERIDER here are some new templates that I will add to the first post after the OP in the thread.

These templates are courtesy of Mikes Mum @carole simmons

1Fw6nnB.png

faTB9Nf.png

LqghFW1.png

[list removed
Mermike?

Congrats to @Arqueto ! Well deserved.Thank you for everything you do on here brother!

G4tKhqg.jpg

Also congrats to my boy @SenorFranko you had a great year brother!

A special shout out to @Myrddin Wild teh White and @Otto! for the thankless behind the scenes stuff.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'm humbled to finish second, especially when I see how many good shoopers are here. I also noticed that a lot of the people who voted for me are shoopers themselves, the ultimate honor.

Lets make 2024 even better Shoopbros!!

Massive congratulations to @Arqueto on winning the Bigwaverider Shooper of the year. Well played mate, you're the best and hardest working shooper on this site. With the amount of shoops, gifs, AV's and competitions you bang out I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can't do.

Big respect to @Reach4theSky you had an awesome 2023. Absolutely brilliant that you got 2nd place. You are so talented bro, some of the shoops you come up with are absolutely unbelievable. A well deserved podium place.

Well done to all the shoopers that made the final 20. There are so many other top shoopers that didn't make the final 20 so it shows how well you've all been shooping this year. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2024.

Huge thanks to @Myrddin Wild teh White and @Otto for everything they do keeping the shoop scene going. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. You gize are legends.

Wanna Big up all the AEC crew @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane @Reach4theSky @Arqueto & @giovanni_ss Great work from you all in the holiday AV shoop threads, they are always good fun to do.

Lastly i wanna give an enormous thanks to everyone that voted and all the shoop fan regulars. Really appreciate all the support we get from you all in the threads and love it when everyone gets involved even when they aren't shooping.

2024 should be a great year. Looking forward to seeing you all around the shoop scene.

<Prem771>

Last edited:
Back