The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS Round - WINNER: BOXERMAURITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting my ass kicked at home with this fuckin Covid, and now Im getting my buns handed to me in here....life is unfair, and now I wanna fight everyone ahead of me....

In a chocolate pudding wrestling match lol
Still more of a fight than Khamzat was prepared to give us with covid ;)

I didn't vote, bc I have a degree of interaction with all of those nominees, and they're all individually valued posters here, for myself and others. That's as good a list as one could muster, I'm not surprised by any of those names' inclusions.

That said, our winner puts in mad work, here and elsewhere (I presume), is knowledgeable and in the thick of shit, regularly interacts directly with our heroes, something of which we don't see as much of on Sherdog, not from the everyman's poster who doesn't work here. @BoxerMaurits, thanks for dedicating so much of your time to something that all of us here enjoy. You earned it.

TBH I nominated @TITS , among like a hundred other worthy Sherbros

That loser claims I wasn't "invited" yet I get notifications from mods to vote in these polls/shooper threads every time they pop up. He's the type of idiot who votes for trolls like KONE and sounds like he has brainworms.

I would have voted for you, but I was trying to help get Kryptt and Arqueto over the finish line since they were close to outscoring Mr. Instagram.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Bro at this point I gotta ask, are you press?

Or just a gifted superfan?

@BoxerMaurits Remember. You said 5 Euros per bot account. I make that 45 Euros. I am also willing to accept questionable selfies. *wink wink*.

Everyone voting with their dicks.

Boxer too handsome for this poll imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back